What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
These are not up on the site yet but should be by next week @ RealGorillaSeeds.com

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Some new Verdant Green strains available on the website ..

also some Res Dog seeds ( found in the Office )updated stock levels,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Heads up ....

Monthly Discounted Seed sale on Hybrids from Hell gear @RealGorillaSeed.com

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Took trying a couple different cards, something about AVS error but whatever, it worked. Seeds incoming. :woohoo:

Yep seems there's a few people having errors from across the pond,.. you have to have all details correct Ie the name and billing address you put into Real Gorilla check out has to match the name billing address on the card your using, lots of people are putting in aliases, or using the wife's card or credit card etc and wonder why its not working,

But yep seeds are on there way,..:tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yep seems there's a few people having errors from across the pond,.. you have to have all details correct Ie the name and billing address you put into Real Gorilla check out has to match the name billing address on the card your using, lots of people are putting in aliases, or using the wife's card or credit card etc and wonder why its not working,

But yep seeds are on there way,..:tiphat:
Everything should have matched. I think one of the cards is listed under the zip+4 and I always forget that. Email says it's coming through to so :woohoo:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Yeah, just tried to place an order with all the correct info and card was declined; no reason for it to be. :shucks: Will try again tomorrow.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Sometimes you have to call your credit card company and tell them to allow foreign purchases. Not saying that's your problem but it has happened to me before especially if you credit card is monitored for fraud protection.

You may be on to something here. First attempt simply said it was declined. Second and third both brought back a window saying:

"The purchase you are attempting requires additional verification. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer support for more information at 1-800-XXX-XXXX."

The odd thing about that though is that the card has been used more than a few times for non-stateside seedbank purchases with no such verification needed. Perhaps a new card policy is in effect. Thanks for the heads up!

Tried a different card and it went through without issue - order in! :dance013:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the card problems guys, iv spoke to our merchant gateway today and they have had a look at it so if anyone wants to try again id appreciate it so we can see if its working ok,..

Most transaction are fine its the odd one here an there , annoying really when you don't know what's causing it, but maybe some banks secure systems are seeing it as dodgy to uk,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
STOCK LEVEL UPDATE …..

Ok so we've spent the last few days updating stock levels and your be please to know that theres a few of these back in stock I would be quick as iv posted on a few forums they wont last long im sure,...

Mandala seeds
Mango Zamal x 1
Flying dutchman
Temple Haze x1
Sensi seeds
Silver haze x 2
Cannabiogen
Destroyer x 2
Nepal Jam x 1
Panama x 1
Nepal Haze x 1
Ace seeds
Purple Haze x1
Green Haze x 1
China Yunnan x 1
Guatumala x 2
Bngi Haze x 1
Oldtimers Haze x 1
Fatty Bubba x 1
Delta 9 Labs
Megong Haze x 2
Resiviour Seeds
Chemdog sour Diesel x 1
Chemdog IBL x 10

Also we have this lot being added to the site next week.....

Verdant Green

Fat Bubba f2's:
The pre-98 bubba cut crossed with a proven Sour Bubba male. Short, stocky plants with great potency and aroma.
8-9 weeks

C4DD: C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) - so it should work like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross. The plants have D and 4 phenos and some with combinations of both. Some great keepers to find here. 9-10 weeks.

LV Purple kush x Pre98 Bubba :The LVPK x pre-98 bubba is really a fem , with reversed bubba as the pollen donor - but I'm selling it as regular seeds because there has been the odd 'male' pop up. A similar thing happened with cbg's 'peyote purple' cultivar which is a bubba S2 iirc, so maybe something in the genetics.... I would have ditched the line but there are some awesome phenos and the resin coverage is quite high.

OG kush Abusive x Cherrybomb: The OGKA cut crossed with the legendary Mr.Greengene's Cherry Bomb Maui Wowie line. Expect some very potent cherry Phenos

Also a whole big line up of Connoisseur's Genetics , i did have a list but my laptops gone and deleted it , i will get the list back up here soon, some great strains to be had there also,.. and still LOADS more to come...

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Sweet nice one there are a couple bits there by verdant and Ace I'll be grabbing for sure!

I got a really awesome freebie pack with my last order, el jefe by rare dankness.. You guys are the tits, thank you!

:bow:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
ANNOUNCMENT …

All verdant green stock has been updated to the website..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ah man, with all due respect, your website drives me nuts. Why isn't there an out of stock notice on the stuff that you don't have? I see Tom Hill Deep Chunk, click to buy but can't. Doesn't say out of stock, just won't let it be added to basket. Arrrg!

I love what you at realgorillaseeds are doing and will be making many orders. Just had to pass along the frustration as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also possibly adding a currency converter?

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts