What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Promotions

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes there will be mate ill try get it up in the next few days,.. :tiphat:

Cool! I hope sales are picking up! Thanks for getting SeedBay back on line, PANIKZ.

Any chance I get, I mention SeedBay on social media, in emails....not for us (that's fine, too), but for letting folks know SEEDBAY- it's on again! Yahoooooo!

ab

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
PROMO...……..

So Chimera has gladly agreed to do a great Promo to try clear out some stock ready for a new stock to be sent in so we will be doing a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMO as of now...

Add any 2 packs of Chimera stock to your cart and the cheapest pack will be free upon checkout ,..

Great promo by Chimera happy shopping folks ,..:tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Nuts! Lol I just put in an order and I was totally weighing between VG and Chi!

Who am I kidding? I'll still throw down. If I leave a note with my original order# can I combine shipping?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Nuts! Lol I just put in an order and I was totally weighing between VG and Chi!

Who am I kidding? I'll still throw down. If I leave a note with my original order# can I combine shipping?

Yes mate if you have two orders in let us know we can post them all together or state that in your order comments..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
PROMO...……..

So Chimera has gladly agreed to do a great Promo to try clear out some stock ready for a new stock to be sent in so we will be doing a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMO as of now...

Add any 2 packs of Chimera stock to your cart and the cheapest pack will be free upon checkout ,..

Hey PANIKZ,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Do you know if Hawaiian Spice will be included with the new Chimera stock?

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Yes, there are Hawaiian Spice seeds on their way from Amsterdam as we speak along with some top ups on Cultivators Choice stock

-Chimera

Hey PANIKZ,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Do you know if Hawaiian Spice will be included with the new Chimera stock?

Raho

Veteran
PROMO...……..

And that's on the seedbay.com site right brother?
Thanks!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Anyone looking for Jiffy Peat pots these are the best quality peat pots made by jiffy direct we now stock them @realgorillaseeds as no one else sells these in the uk size 7cm x 8cm with slits they are made from peat and dont dry out like the shit cardboard ones, these are the best on the market we found and we have used them for years..
default_thumbsup.gif

Jiffy Peat Pots – Real Gorilla Seeds

large.623ba21197c05_picture(2).jpg.ace72d642ba41216afbb46f0cd3f571c.jpg