What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market?

WildCannabis92

hey guys newbie here, I have always been a fan of natural healing methods, and my question is what is the best cbd oil on the market today? I read a few CBD Oil Review websites but got completely lost, I need help to pick the best product - potency and price wise.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Lacking regulations and studies, there is no 'the best'. 'Potency' would correlate to purety i.e. pure CBD (which isn't an oil) would be the one but then again, it's not always and not necessarily just about the chemical constituent CBD.
Your question is like asking which rose is the best for your garden ;) .

rogershene

Hi,
does anyone try PharmaHemp CBD Drops 5%? I am looking for new supplier for my depression and I found them on Google. They have also many positive reviews on trustpilot, but I am not sure if they ship to US.

Thanks in andvance.

JD-4-2-0

hey guys newbie here, I have always been a fan of natural healing methods, and my question is what is the best cbd oil on the market today? I read a few CBD Oil Review websites but got completely lost, I need help to pick the best product - potency and price wise.

As you are based in Europe it is best to do some serious research before buying. There are a lot of low quality products available in the UK and Ireland. Look for a company that published their lab test results and ensure that you can match to a batch number. Check out this guide on UK CBD products as it may be useful when first starting out https://www.fortheageless.com/pages/cbd-oil-uk-guide.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
ive been doing both oil and isolates from within walking distance to me.

KOI brand seems to be better value to me.

45 to 100 at most usa states.

Koi CBD Vape Additive 1000mg

isodoil cbd isolate 99 percent..40 a gram

Greenthumber

I personally order my Cbd oil for personal use and for my dog with arthritis from thehempmine.com the woman behind it her whole family has been farmers for years and she has multiple degrees in botany and other misc plant related schooling (dr Allison hope justice) is her name I heard a podcast from KIS Organics and she seems pretty legit! Every order come with a lab test paper for their products that they stand behind! Quality stuff

shawn.hamilton

I've bought CBD oil from various sources in Canada. But I think Grass Chief is best for ordering CBD related products. Their Matrix premium oil is the #1 in my list.

They also have more other products which are related to medical marijuana. Their stuff is good. You can try their service. I recommended them.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
We have had good luck with several products from farmtomed.com They grow it and make all products out of fresh flower instead of buying the cheapest material they can find. Good prices also.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Is anyone actually testing their CBD oil to see if there's really any CBD? I read an article a while back where someone took 10 different samples off the shelf and had them tested. NONE of them had any CBD.

It was a while back but I'll see if I can search for the article again.

I am not sure how much the dilutant would affect the test but you might be able to test it with the Beam Test using Sodium Hydroxide and denatured alcohol?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
There are soooo many web sites selling and/or rating CBD products that one has to assume that even those results are bogus.

Here is the FDA site showing the companies that they sent warning letters to because their products are not what they claimed. This doesn't tell you who's good but it might help weed out the bad.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pub...and-test-results-cannabidiol-related-products

The list of companies that got warnings in 2015 and 2016 is pretty long.

JMASTER

I have been exclusively in this market for a while now manufacturing and distributing mostly CBD tincture oil and pain relief cream. I have heard it all from people of all different companies and from customer testimonials.

I am in the USA and I sell to my local clients and online, and almost 100% of them say it does what its supposed to do in the last 6 months. Only a couple have said it didn't work even after following instructions, and the other 2 it didnt work for were people who smoke regular cannabis on a regular basis with high THC. I dont know anyone that gets the full benefits of CBD while taking high THC regularly.

Bottom line, there are lots of good companies besides mine, like CBDistillery, Lazarus, and few others I know have very little bad reviews from real people that use them (I am part of many live online groups that talk about this, not referring to their company website reviews that can be fabricated).

There is no one that can tell you which brand will be good for YOU. You just have to try and see. The only way they can regulate will be via a detailed COA of all components within certain ranges, which is a ways off because the FDA and DEA and state agriculture departments are still just in the middle of this process. Even then, they will not be able to prove one COA profile is better for John than Eric, for anxiety or insomnia, no way.

So again there is an inherent risk to this, but so far knowing that there is no critical side effects that are making people sick or terminally ill like other pharms and opioids, experimenting is not a bad idea, i.e., the % are with you that it will help rather than hurt, but that is just a general advice from experience of my customers... not guaranteeing anything here for you or anyone.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts