What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

troutman

Seed Whore
I've been reading about clones being kept for a long time and have just taken some clone copies recently to preserve them.

Here's my question to you all.

Ok, I was just wondering what is or was your oldest clone?

I wood

Haze x chronic
Nebula x blueberry
Both from Willyjack seeds.
Both started on the same day in 1998.
These have outlasted many dozens of more pricey seeds.
Super lemon haze and purple erkle cuts have been around almost eight years now, both gifted when I met someone for lunch.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a friend using Master Kush for 22 years and finally resorted to seeds after his customers grew tired of same ol', same ol. They are elated with new offering! (our CBD rich Lemonade photoperiod).

Oldest clone we had back in the day went for 4-5 years. After a while, taste buds seek more variety!

Congrats to doing the clone thing, one and all!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze x chronic
Nebula x blueberry
Both from Willyjack seeds.
Both started on the same day in 1998.
These have outlasted many dozens of more pricey seeds.
Super lemon haze and purple erkle cuts have been around almost eight years now, both gifted when I met someone for lunch.

Nice ones....you keep the mother plant going and growing!

IM$

gallery_2694_5714_1641842.jpg

I have a Cali O cut that I have been holding on to since 2010...... and she is still very orangey and delicious

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
my own? from 2002 or there abouts

something i was passed? stu is from an 80s seed pack fwiu

truth

picture.php

picture.php

Tbonegrower

I had a Moby Dick clone and a Seedsman Power Africa clone for around 5-6 years before I had to shut down that grow. Couldn't find anyone to take the moms...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Stu came directly from neville in the mid 80's. My buddy responded to the advertisement Neville put in the back of hightimes.

it is such nice pot, many thanks to the good drlongbottom who shared her before he passed to the other side along with his shire for which has found its way into many stables around the country

:tiphat: to the good dr wherever he may be

Dirt Life

Veteran
My oldest cutting will be 8 years old this upcoming July. Like Dropped Cat, cuttings from cuttings from cuttings from cuttings... ect. :)

Joint Lock

C99 from the GN collection paid for the day of release held the mother cut 9yrs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts