What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking girls there chucky!! ....you sure know how to treat the ladies :smoker: :smoker: ....keep the pics coming, thanks

K

kokua

heya chucky...how goes it? Whats the scoop on the bangkok blackout? Lookin real good man, keep up the good work ;)

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on man
dimebag.gif
may i pull up a chair also puff puff passn
peace.gif

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sleepy sup mang they do like the R.O. water. funny i cant keep a house plant alive but i can grow me some weeds LOL
Grat3fulh3ad how the heck are ya thanx for peekin in on the kids
MRS BABBA i wish the real ladies were this easy to figure out LOL
kokua . how r ya man the blackout is made from the AMNESIA 99 X BANGKOK BETTY
Maj.PotHead welcome grab some popcorn and a drink its gonna be a long flower

G

Wow Chucky. All of the plants are great. Where would a fella aquire the Bankok Betty er I mean Blackout?

Seed

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Spreading Seed the bangkok betty is a pure thai that billy goat seeds made and i aquired from a friend and the bangkok blackout is the betty Xed with amnesia99 by JLP
tanx for stopping in

Last edited:
G

Looking good as always Chucky. Love the pictures and can't wait to see them in a month or two. Congrat's on the cross and I think it's going to be a killer cross. Keep us updated.
Great job,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sup brudda BG how things great i hope .they smell very good more A99 then the chocolate but a good mix
tanx for peeking

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sup moth good of you to stop by
heres some sour creek by strain searcher

and a robert plant by SWAN SONG SEEDS ive never seen a plant grow like this except lifesaver when i grew it outdoors most of the leaves grow straight up towards the lights

some limon by SWAN SONG SEEDS

some BANGKOK BLACKOUT by ME

and heres some CAL-JAX by TOM HILLS

this leaf is way bigger then my hand

Last edited:

moth

Wonderful

Wonderful

CYF
Great stuff Bro.
I too have many of Zepps work. One day I will get to them.
You are deff making the Man Proud.
Cheers

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya CYF!
So good to see you back here doing that thing you do! :kewlpics: :canabis:

Man, it's green in here!!! Looking great - bet it's already starting to smell wonderful...

Cheers :wave:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
What's up Chuck....man the sour creek plant in the first set of pics..looks mean..should put a warning sticker on her pot.. :biglaugh:
And your Bangkok Blackout..
well looks like you need a cotton gin to process it..that's some hairy chicks.. :yoinks:

I haven't been over to the ol I.S. forum in a while..I need to stop by more often..I'm missing out.. :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
MR GREEN good of you to stop in and peep the girlies
PACKN wassup bro been a while
heres some new shots of the kids 1st up BANGKOK BLACKOUT 34 days 12/12

next some of ZEPPS gear LIMON 2 female

next CAL-JAX 1/10 female

and a WARCLUB plant 2weeks in 12/12 you can see where i had to break her lil neck

Last edited: