What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

bubbleman

Veteran
well, this was a thread i started about a year and a half ago, mainly inspired at the time by a good friend of mine, the trichomefarmer, and his wonderful hashy melty shots. I want to get all our best shots back into a thread> as the one over at og, was becoming legendary. THe amount of beautiful shots in that thread, has to be recreated . So here i am to start the ball rolling. The only thing i ask, is please do not place oil shots in this thread, as this is the INSPIRATIONAL HASH SHOTS. iF ITS HASH, POST IT. if its oil, start an inspirational oil thread.
With that said, i will throw a few up for starters, but over the course of the next month, i will try and throw all two thousand plus bubble shots i had over at OG, so as to have another great place for this information and photographs to be.
Thanks gypsy and everyone here at Icmag, i am realy gonna start to make this home.
GIve thanks

bubble man

Perhaps

All a bit sad really, glad to see it will be back.

PM me with an addy Bmon, I have got a big parcel of pictures for you.

bubbleman

Veteran
Just uploading my shots onto the icmag servor, once im done, i will be able to get these on here realy fast. I also want to see from all the big meltheads out there, oil baron, maximo, perhapsyourgiddyaunt, trichomefarmer, and so many others, please feel free to dump all your best hash shots into this thread. lets make this as incredible as it was, when it was on Og, and surpass even that.
Bless

bubble man

Perhaps

Moi melthead ? Hands up, I confess 100% melthead, pot geek, canna nerd and bubble shot bandit.

sometimes the pics get better the higher you get but only sometimes

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
All righty

1st thanks to Bubbleman for improving the bags/technique which has reinspired thousands to the joys of clean hash, and resulted in all these phenonmenal photos shared on the boards.

:woohoo:
PERHAPS is the king of the dome photos :yoinks: he's on a whole new level imho. :respect:

Last edited:
G

PYGA's dome shots really are on a different level :yoinks: very inspiring indeed!

heres a few of my pics, i will do my best to get the rest of my pics up on this thread and lots of new ones. the inspirational hash shots thread at OG was one of my all time favorites and its so sad its gone but im sure with time this thread can grow to be even better than the old one...

:tup: Great pics as always Bubbleman, PYGA, _ ° O _, Trichomefarmer :wave:

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey great to see you guys jumping in with some sweet hash shots. I am loving this alreadey> Mostly because i know just how quickly this incredible thread will grow.
Last night i threw my third LEGENDS OF HASHISH party here in vancouver. Sort of a farewell to my gallery space. As it will be closing and perhaps moving at the end of this month.
anyway we did it up bubbleman style with a dozen plus varieties of melty hashes to choose from, and about 10 different roors in da house. we had a plentyful time.
This is the hash buffet that was set out with around 50 grams of bubble, a close up of each one, as well as my buffet plate with each kind of bubble on it. RENe and lizard bubble where also present but didnt make the buffet table, they were staying in a friends stash and if you asked you could get hit with either or.
Da shots.....

bubble man

G

:yoinks: damn Bman ! u throw some kick ass parties by the looks of it :D

some more of my old pics....Kali Mist Full Melt Bubblehash ( a few will remember this from last years IC420 cup)