What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Is that tobacco - or Pink Floyd?" - Thai and Red Lebanese

G

HEY COOL PLANTS,THERE THAI..

Hash really doesnt look like the LEB RED we
had in the old days????..that WAS RED FOLKS!
and the BLOND was KILLER HASH TOO back then...
fuk we had all kinds of colors then oh those days!!

WOuld have to say i think those plants are thai myself!!
Grown hundreds of thai back in the days.....hundreds...
need some seeds man!!!!
Will do very good in my hot assed climates i know haha!!!!
Gotta see the buds done,they look healthy.....
Update soon!...oh the thai stick,looks more like a CLUB geeeez?

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Lou - thanks for the comments! The Leb is a lot denser than the stuff I used to get back in the early '80's - the cotton sack stuff. This is hard when cool, but soft and pliable when warmed up, and is solid trichomes under a microscope.

The Thais look genuine to me too - sadly I don't have them anymore, and they're not that healthy as far as I know - the story's in my grow thread if you can be bothered. Useless friend, basically. Still got plenty of seeds though...:)

DoubleJ

Elevator Man said:
Most big urban areas have lots of green around, but I'm sure the imports have gone down recently.

Funny you say that, I'm noticed a lot more 'Thai' going around nowadays than a couple years ago.

Its all good though, like you said, Id rather pay £90-100 for an oz of nice sativa than £130 for some standard boring "skunk".

mr.haze420

Veteran
the lebanese of the late 60's early 70's was dynamite. red, gold, 200gr cheese cloth plates. a taste and smell that was very unique. i have not seen anything close in the 9+yrs i have been in amsterdam.

Goyakla

Alltime favorit The Red Lebanes .. imo some of the best around when u can get it.. RARE sad to say. but there has been coming more the last years..we can only hope . :joint:
But try Lebanes Indica from The Seedbank Bluehemp.. its a great one and ull get stoned much like the R.L.
peace :rasta:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well the last big lump I got was a week after Israel invaded last year - obviously Hezbollah decided to break out some of the storage!

It was very good indeed - possibly better quality than this lump. That was a slab, about 12mm thick, and quite red like this piece. As soon as Israel left, it disappeared again...:chin: