What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Passion - Shaman - Feminized

G

I got this strain from seeds direct.

I should not have wasted money on feminized plants.

I recived many hermies and LOW potentcy plants.

This is the last survivor and seems to be much much stronger than the others. There are no purple characteristics yet.

This plant is seeded with WYD.

I have clones of this pheno, the only keeper.

Shaman is a hybrid of Purple #1 and Early Skunk. I would guess that this pheno is more like early skunk, since it flowered faster than all the other plants, and there is no purple apperance. It seems to be much heartier also, its leaves have yellowed the slowest of all the other plants grown with it.

1205IMG_0345.jpg

1205IMG_0251.jpg

1205IMG_0353.jpg

G

She's a pretty one, bro.

She's a pretty one, bro.

Bummer about the rest though.

G

thanks guys

I took down a sample bud today and took some pix, I can see the seeds inside it and they are dark, camo colored :), should be a great cross! I dont see why not, the father is WYD, and they are both FAST flowering strains, WYD was way indica, shaman has lots of SATIVA so it should be an intresting plant I hope :) I have a buddy who sent me some BBxAfghani feminized seeds to trade and I think I'll send him some of these since they look the best so far. If your intrested in trading some quality genetics pm me.

1205IMG_0474.jpg

1205IMG_0477.jpg

G

QUESTION???

Does it look like harvest time? Most of the hairs are red right? Should I let it grow longer? There is very little yellowing on the leaves compared to sk1 which has a lot and lost a bit of leaves.

The seeds inside look done, will the stone be better if I grow it longer?

It is on FLOWERING DAY 48 or 50 I think.

I think I will let it grow longer if ya'll think the budz will get fatter, do you think it will yield much more? If so I may harvest the skunk#1 first.

peace :wave:

G

well I'm gonna try to germinate some of these seeds, maybe I'll grow one? hmmm

They got some nice camo, should do good :)

1205IMG_0542.jpg

G

What color are those trichs?

They still look pretty clear from here... I'd give it a little more time.

Your buds are looking gorgeous.

Latest posts

Latest posts