What's new

"chronic" and some kiff

Here's some "chronic" I got from a friend of mine. I use the quotation marks because they were grown from a clone from an unreliable source.

Here's a little shot of the trichomes

The bud didn't smell too much and had a nice piney, spicy smell when broken up. The bud was nice and dry and had been cured for around 2 months.

The taste was nothing remarkable, left a nice aftertaste, the kind that kind of fills the top of you mouth. The high is nothing special, a nice mellow high that lets you do manual work or just kick back and listne to the music. :)

Overall nothing to write home about but a pleasant smoke.

Here's the kiff:

Got this from another friend, nice kiff from the riff :) Was a tad expensive (5€/g) but well worth it. It smells sweet and hashy. The taste is full and spicy. leaves a very nice aftertaste and an itchy nose.

It doesn't bubble when lit but burns with a nice clean white smoke and leaves a light grey ash. The high is typical moroccan kiff. Uplifting and very clear, lets you get on with your day with a smile.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi Minister, how have you been. Always wondered how you were doing. We all missed you last year.

Your report reads good bro with a lot of honesty. Not every strain can be good, top quality smoke. The kiff from riff (lol) sounds like what I should be smoking right now. Thanks for the report and hope to see you around more.

G

hiya minister .hope your well :joint: ,
i think the word your looking for to describe "chronic" is boring ,not much smell,not much flavour ,not very high just boring ,,only plus side is its a huge yielder and easy to grow ,,,

kief looks great and @5 € i'd be toking it all day long

anyway hope to see you in 3 weeks ,if not stay well

Latest posts

Latest posts