What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buds de la Edro!

there goes edro

Veteran
Bigger pheno of Night Rider

Bigger pheno of Night Rider

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
Very nice edro. Is that pineapple diesel from dynasty? I had a frosty potent pheno of pineapple fields. Straight pineapple funk. I didn't keep cuts but I have some seeds left. I Also have a cross in the queue I need to run, pineapple fields x colorado flo x ssdd.

Man I just went through the entire thread. Great work, lots of variety.

Appreciate the kind words too dope! Yes it's Dynasty seeds Pineapple Diesel. I think it has slightly different genetics than Pineapple Fields but very similar. I also appreciated you chiming in on the Beanz thread about the Blueberry Blast x White Cherry Truffle also. Smoke report was very informative and gives me something to look forward to. Thanks for stopping by!

there goes edro

Veteran
Pheno A of Pineapple Diesel aka the 50/50 pheno

Pheno A of Pineapple Diesel aka the 50/50 pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Although the Ms. Universe dom pheno of PD is the Beautiful this is probably the keeper out of this round. Took a couple of clones from this one and the Ms. Universe dom pheno, looks like 2 will make it but I forgot to label the phenos. It's either two different Ms. Universe dom clones or one of each. As you can see she's pretty beat up so I'm def looking forward to running PD without all the headaches I had this round.

there goes edro

Veteran
Beanz Blueberry Blast x White Cherry Truffle aka The Beast harvest shots

Beanz Blueberry Blast x White Cherry Truffle aka The Beast harvest shots

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This should be fun!