What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--Smoke Report-- *Flower* Ghost Cookies and Chem Sour

buttnugget2113

Picked up some Definite Fire this weekend at 2 Local Favorite Shops. Strains I have never had.

Ghost Cookies (Ghost OG x G.S.C.)

Chem Sour (Chew Dawg x Sour Diesel )

Ghost Cookies was measuring out at 27.2 % and it showed. Thick smoke smooth though for being this heavy. Clean high. Tastes of Cream Soda on the exhale.

Chem Sour really blew my mind. Easy 20%. Maybe ever better than the Ghost Cookies. Hints of Purple and Pink Hues, Dark Orange Hairs, Covered in milk cloud Trichomes . Starts with a sweet sting of the Sour Diesel when first lit and tastes like true Chem Dawg on the Exhale. Frost coverage and Color of The Sour Diesel with The Bud Structure of The Dawg. I'm usually a Indicia kinda Dude but when I saw this Flower I immediately knew I was taking some home. If you ever see some of this Herb do the same.

:smoke: :pumpkin:

buttnugget2113

That's where the Ghost Cookies kinda had the upper hand. The high on the Ghost was longer lasting and heady. Sour Chem was more Cerebral not as intense.