What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks fellas! :smile:

This girl continues to impress me. She is now starting to fatten up and she gets frostier by the minute.

picture.php
picture.php

Bertz

damn yo... very nice , hmmmm so sparkley I will take one of those for my wedding rings :), I am not gay but damn for nugs like that.

Hope to try it someday :) ty for postin.

Mikeyk420

Turning into a very nice show here. 5LG, you have some of the most killer strains around and your shots literally make me get up and smoke a bowl everytime I see them. Keep it up!

Can't wait to see the end of this beauty. Damn technology where is Smell-O-Vision? Whatever I think I'll go have a hit and stare at the SLH.

BudBo

I HOPE U CLONED HER!!!!

Beautiful plant 5LG, definantly showing that SSH in her

Wat aromas do u get from her jus straight Lemon? or is she danky or hazy?

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
What a beautiful plant. I cant wait to see how she smokes, Im buying some of those beans soon.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes for a sativa it's a fast finisher. How is your weight looking. Mine and yours look like they where grown identical. These Phenos have to be what they won the cup with in 08. I would say thats good for others that want to try this strain as they can see what they will get if grown right. Good job Goat. Have a look in the photo of the month thread my friend.

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AMAZING resin on this SLH

5LG you blasted it man, well done bro... this one ends up in the Green House website Grow Reviews section!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice!
best looking plant i ever saw from the g-house!
whats the lineage?

I agree very nice plant from GHS good work you've done there 5LG i would even say that bud looks very similar to my Jack Herer cutting i have...

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
WOW! Thanks for all the great comments everyone!!!!!

Sure makes this goat feel good!:headbange

Yes for a sativa it's a fast finisher. How is your weight looking. Mine and yours look like they where grown identical. These Phenos have to be what they won the cup with in 08. I would say thats good for others that want to try this strain as they can see what they will get if grown right. Good job Goat. Have a look in the photo of the month thread my friend.

Hey bro, I took a peek at the pics in your gallery and I have to agree, they look damn near identical. Like you said, that's good news for those interested in running SLH. I wonder what other kick ass SLH phenos are out there waiting to be found. I've got another in veg and 2 more seeds to pop so I guess we'll see!

Oh yeah, thanks for the PotM nom too! :smile:

Here's a pic of one of the lower side branches from yesterday without the flash....not the best shot but it'll do for today. If I get a tripod and shoot under the right light, I think I can take much better pics without the flash...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts