What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepali Kush Budshots

Kush Junkie

here are a couple of nugs me and my roomate harvested about a month and a half ago. It is a strain called nepali kush (from nepal) that was given to us by a long time CA grower. Hope you enjoy, at least i know you kush junkies will.

G

interesting. so it's an unknown strain from Nepal, crossed w/ kush? looks great :)

G

interesting. what are the genetics/history of kush? I imagine it is different in Nepal then say, in the states.

Fire

very nice :wink:

I've smoked 'Nepalese Kush' from not too long ago.....

It was bomb

G

yea fire and i both smoked that same nepalese kush from norcal and it was dank but like i said in your other thread the bubble was breathtaking for sure. i bet is it the same cut out of the tahoe area.

Kush Junkie

Inline the hash is definetley breathtaking and even dangerous for beginner smokers (hahaha). i dont think this is the same cut from tahoe, but i once lived up there so who knows. All i know is the select few people i know that grow this dont give it out to anyone, i just got lucky by meeting the right people.

Fire

yea they def dont give it out a lot, he said just over 100 ppl have the nepkush he got from a fool up there. as a matter of fact he said in some cases the main guy behind the cut was charging 20k for cuttings which i said was absurd, but it was dank as fuck looks just like the one i tried.

Fire

^^^ that post, and this one, were made by inline on fires computer, didnt realize i was logged in under his nick

Gdood9

Kush does not only come from afganistan...the hindu kush valley extends all the way to china, india, nepal, and a few other countries. I know a guy thats from nepal. His wife goes back a lot and always brings back nepalese buds...good times.

bookbinder

Kush does not only come from afganistan...the hindu kush valley extends all the way to china, india, nepal, and a few other countries. I know a guy thats from nepal. His wife goes back a lot and always brings back nepalese buds...good times.

Yes as far as geographical lessons go you are somewhat correct, however hindu kush is a mountian range spanning 500 mi. mazar i sharif is afghani hindu "kush" which is what I "think" is being refered to, there is however a chitral valley kush which is pakistani and you would have to take your shoes off to see as you would sink into yourself after tokin' that shit same with the mazar i sharif as well. As to whether there is an actual kush valley or not, Im no expert in the matter.

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
nice buds ! sounds like a cool smoke !

they could come from nepal, but they would be really rare cause they grow pretty much only sativas up there, and never heard about any kush there.
and nepal is not in the hindu kush, neither china. afghanistan and pakistan, yes.

and if that strain come from nepal, best bet is that he got afghani (kush) buds seeded there, infact it is not really far away.

20k for a clone, lol, they are really stupid people to pay for that...

++

btw flying dutchman are selling a kush nepal hybrid...

bookbinder

No PURE kush.

The guest was correct as far as I ken, it has to be a cross twixed highland nepalese and either afghan or chitral (pakistani) kush as nepal is in the himalayas not the kush mtns. Blood who said they's dumb @ 20k a cut is on mark! - jus' feeding the greed.