What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CitraGas at 55 days

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CitraGas. Day 55.
Smells like a lemony toilet cleaner. Very astringent lemon/tangerine peel. One of my patients' favorite varieties. Ya can't open a bag of this stuff without being impressed by that hardcore citrus aroma.

This was bred by Frosted Dank Genetics, selected by @bronsonfarms (on IG). It's a cross of StarDawg x Sour Tangie.

Pretty good yielder. Floppy, mostly horizontal lower branching (a bit of a pain in the ass that way). I usually take her to 65-67 days with a 3 week step-down/flush.

This crop was done in 7 gallons of organic soil, and fed with organic liquid nutrients, mostly. I did use a small amount of Flora Nova Grow during the vegetative stage and two weeks into 12/12, as well as a steady input of liquefied organic materials. After week two of 12/12, they received only organic/biological inputs.

The high is not stupefying, not super strong, but more of a nice, daytime sativa. Wanna get high and STILL face the rest of the day? This'll do ya right, then. :)