What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia Senate passes medical cannabis oil bill 40-0

PDX Dopesmoker

Man thats weird, the Virginia I lived in during the previous century would be the last place to ever legalize weed for any reason at all, let alone humanitarian reasons. Theres got to be a catch.

PDX Dopesmoker

I grew up inside the DC beltway during the 1980s, if you're in that region I can offer some old guerrilla spots that probably still do the trick. Seems like you might not need them anymore. How'd they managed to sneak THC-A into legalization? Physician approved dabs are legal now?

Nah, they have strict limits on THC concentrations and will only allow pharmaceutical manufacturers to grow and dispense under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, so this is basically the most corporate/medical approach to putting the molecule on the market.

No home growing, no edibles, no flowers, no dispensaries, just prescription oil made in a factory run by a corporation. Lame...

The way the bill is written it'd be easier to score Oxys than get access to oil.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Nah, they have strict limits on THC concentrations and will only allow pharmaceutical manufacturers to grow and dispense under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, so this is basically the most corporate/medical approach to putting the molecule on the market.

No home growing, no edibles, no flowers, no dispensaries, just prescription oil made in a factory run by a corporation. Lame...

The way the bill is written it'd be easier to score Oxys than get access to oil.

Like I said, baby steps. But, I guess we gotta start crawling first :biggrin:

moonymonkey

virgina residents can register and applie to get medical cannabis in MARYLAND... good news...there we go..:tiphat::dance013:

Last edited: