What's new

100W Quantum board grow

Bobazeba

Hi all, new to the site and wanted to show off a 100W Quantum board build test I did with some autos.

Attachments

• DSCF3416 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3416 - Copy.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF3415 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3415 - Copy.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF3414 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3414 - Copy.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF3413 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3413 - Copy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see this here. There were a bunch of threads on RIU which was hacked over a week ago, may never come back

These are awesome panels for small space growers, AND easily expanded to bigger spaces

Show a couple pics of the QB with driver so people know what t look for. Here's QBs site https://northerngrowlights.com/

There is NO reason to buy chinese blurple junk anymore

Bobazeba

Nice plant! I'm also glad to see a QuantumBoard over here. Lost a lot of good info on RIU.

Yea nice to see you guys here lol.. I'm not sure where everyone went on RIU especially the venders. I have a new grow growing in Scrog and its just killing it. I cant imagine it getting any better and now I find myself playing with a different nute lineup and watering system.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see some quantum board presence here. I am waiting for them to restock right now.... going a bit batty. Pix, anyone?
Also, Bobazeba, what is the size of your tent?

Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
That's the most impressive 100w grow I've ever seen. About to rock 4635kw of QB in a sealed container grow after nearly a year of research. I think it's going to kill 5kw of DE's and a 2 ton AC to cool it all vs double that with DE's. Will post up some construction and grow pics soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts