What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Game Changer

HL45

Veteran
Who's growing this strain Game Changer?

It's a fast finisher and good strain.

From leafly
"The 60/40 indica-dominant hybrid Game Changer is a clone-only strain plausibly named for its ability to pivot bad moods, aches, and pains. It descends from California’s Purple Dragon and Thailand’s landrace sativa known as Green Thai, and this genetic fusion is evident in Game Changer’s twisting hues of vibrant green and deep purple."

I have heard it's dank dank dank! Outdoor guys love it.

Who's grown it and who has pics.

gdshvdmynadz

1st time with GC

1st time with GC

I see this thread was started nearly a year ago, but I was looking for a Game Changer thread because I picked up some clones a few weeks ago and wanted to see other peoples experience.

I've never grown, or smoked for that matter GC, but ended up giving it a shot because of the reviews online were solid and who doesn't like sweet berry flavored strains?!?

Photos attached from the end of week 3 flower. I'm curious to see if it is truly a 6 week strain as they're in week 4 and there's no way I'm going to start flushing when wk4 is up based on their current size.

Side note: Generally, I would flush once a week, but I have been feeding the GC consistently with no signs of salt build up so.. just gonna keep at it! :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_071458.jpg
    IMG_20160511_071458.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20160511_071510.jpg
    IMG_20160511_071510.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 20
I debated starting a new thread or bringing this one back from the dead. Other than the same basic descriptions found through a Google search, there's damn near nothing on GameChanger.

A while back I ran across some seeded GameChanger buds. My source told me they were from a breeder in NorCal. Unfortunately, that's the only information I can get in this instance. It obviously came from a large, commercial operation. Nevertheless, the bud is MORE than interesting enough that I would love to know who the father of these beans is.

With as little as I see out there about GameChanger, I'm not even ruling out that these could have actually come from the original breeder. Slim chance, but stranger things have happened.

Anybody else out there run across this bud, or possibly be able to lead me in the right direction to figure this out?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nspecta (CSI: Humboldt) has a cross with it called Endgame - GameChanger x Bubba. Might be a good place to look.

dank.Frank

Gauss: Mine was a decently grown sample, seeded. As such I believe a little more can be gotten out of her. either way, whether or not I find it worthy of sticking around... That may be another story. :)

Dank Frank:

Thanks much! I will definitely follow up on your lead.

Who's growing this strain Game Changer?

It's a fast finisher and good strain.

From leafly
"The 60/40 indica-dominant hybrid Game Changer is a clone-only strain plausibly named for its ability to pivot bad moods, aches, and pains. It descends from California’s Purple Dragon and Thailand’s landrace sativa known as Green Thai, and this genetic fusion is evident in Game Changer’s twisting hues of vibrant green and deep purple."

I have heard it's dank dank dank! Outdoor guys love it.

Who's grown it and who has pics.

I haven't grown it personally, though I have friends that say it's good. Might try it in future

Since there is not a ton of information out there about GameChanger, I decided to go ahead and post what spotty updates I get. I have a friend who is growing this outdoors. I know that he put the plants outdoors at the end of July. I'm not sure how far along they are at this point, but the pic is recent. Hope this helps somebody out. As I get more updates, I will pass them along I

Update: Approx. 10 days later. Plans to go 1-2 more weeks, max.

album.php

album.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81247&pictureid=1977198[IMG]

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81247&pictureid=1977196

album.php

album.php

Sorry for jumbling up a fifty-year-old thread. LOL for some reason, it did not like where I was grabbing the URLs to the photos, so tried another method that worked.

These pictures were taken approximately 10 days after that last photo was taken. He is looking at taking them down mid October or earlier.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190927-184945_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190927-184945_Photos.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20