What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking news ................... I dont care

1masion11

Hi im a virgin so be gentle i seem to be doing ok but there's so much info out there. So ive gone with 6 x blueberry auto fem Dutch passion in pro plus and canna feeding plan seems to be going well as my baby's are looking the nuts at 4 weeks and the smell ......im now starting 6 x critical x2.0 auto fem same crack got two 400 watt hps dual spectrum and 4 cfs bulbs temp bang on ph behaving so for any tips would be great

99%

If you've got this far without killing them, so you definitely doing better than 90% of new growers... you are on your way to being a champion grower, but be careful, growing is very additive, lol

There's two things almost every new grower does....killls em with too much ferts and harvests way too early.

Keep reading growing threads, knowledge is king...when it comes to feeding less is more, be patient, use a magnification to look for insect infestations before they take over, make sure there is fresh air moving through your plants, maintain grow room temps and RH within an ideal range 24 hours per day and harvest a week or two after you think they are ready.

1masion11

If you've got this far without killing them, so you definitely doing better than 90% of new growers... you are on your way to being a champion grower, but be careful, growing is very additive, lol

There's two things almost every new grower does....killls em with too much ferts and harvests way too early.

Keep reading growing threads, knowledge is king...when it comes to feeding less is more, be patient, use a magnification to look for insect infestations before they take over, make sure there is fresh air moving through your plants, maintain grow room temps and RH within an ideal range 24 hours per day and harvest a week or two after you think they are ready.
Hi thanks for reply yes i have done so much research over the last couple of months my brain is ready to blow ive got bud rot spider mite at the moment my grow room is like a clean room i wear mask hair nets and foot wear so i dont bring in any nastys ill post more photos im going with 20/4 as ive read many growers say blueberry perfer it

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Welcome to IC. Bud rot and spyder mites.....not that'll pop that virgin cherry in a big way.
You gonna need to completely treat the room if you make it through to harvest. Those little bastards don't know the meaning of quit!

al70

Veteran
Automatic is another word, lets get this done quick ��

1masion11

Why autos, why autos, ???/?/??
Well the main reason is quick turn over but im in the realm to see whats out there i just fed up of smoking shite and paying 500 euro a oz they should be wearing a masks i like things done properly so as the saying goes if you want something done right do it urself and the speed of theses are amazing im watching them grow day by day

1masion11

Welcome to IC. Bud rot and spyder mites.....not that'll pop that virgin cherry in a big way.
You gonna need to completely treat the room if you make it through to harvest. Those little bastards don't know the meaning of quit!
Hi thanks yea ive read they are little gits im on that like a fly on shit thats why im so on hse keeping i check every morning and nite for bugs i dont like to fail

1masion11

Automatic is another word, lets get this done quick ��
Hi yes correct im only starting so once ive clocked the way and got the nuts down ill do both i have 9 sheds to play with i want perfect bud/smoke fed up of the crap i get

1masion11

update

update

hi siad id give update its going so well im waiting for something to happen but wow each plant has 15 to 22 arms

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 95

1masion11

Update

Update

Some more photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 88

sdd420

Veteran
Take it from me...you need to get the best genetics available this will insure you're not limiting the potential quality and then any other limiting factors don't hurt so much the end quality. In other words if you totally rock it the end product is only as good as its potential quality. Peace sdd

1masion11

Take it from me...you need to get the best genetics available this will insure you're not limiting the potential quality and then any other limiting factors don't hurt so much the end quality. In other words if you totally rock it the end product is only as good as its potential quality. Peace sdd
thanks i willtake that on board

1masion11

Pukka

Pukka

Thanks guys (girls) just incase im buzzing but not getting ahead of my self but yea wow they smell like heaven im going all the way ive bought a microscope to get as much as i can harvest as late as poss theses are close pic ups they have been growing for 6 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 88

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Welcome Maison, glad to see your grow is coming along nicely. I'd also like to reiterate what others have said, get the best genetics available. I know it can be overwhelming with SO MANY seed companies to choose from but if you need some tips I'd be happy to help. Anyhow, glad to see another Irish grower on ICM. Keep up the good work.

HGO