What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you remember this poster?

PIZZA GUY

Do you rememeber this poster ?
My wife got it for me for christrmas. I had this haging on my bedroom wall win i was 12 crazy a great add to my grow room.
I remeember coming home fryed to the bone and would go in my room and turn on the strobe light and black light and blast kiss sure did bring back some memories.
PC250068_zps1ebe10a2.jpg

had that one between jimmy hendrix and the freak brothers dope will get us through times of no $$ better than $$ gets us through times of no herb with my 2 48inch black lights the strobe lights and lava lamps zodiac sex postions poster over my bed on ceiling lol them were the days

vostok

Veteran
freak brothers dope, will get us through times of no $$ better than $$ gets us through times of no herb ....Still the Best

pity the movie was a ....fail