What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's pass a blunt in memory of Larry Hagman, R.I.P.

Larry Hagman (best known as "JR Ewing" of Dallas and "Major Nelson" of I Dream Of Genie) has passed at 81 years of age. Larry was a big Marijuana advocate and user - until the very end. Great actor, who showed that he performed well in both the sitcom and soap scenarios. I spark this L in honor of Larry Hagman, our fallen brother!

390-hagman.jpg

SMOKE-620_1626471a.jpg

justpassnthru

Veteran
Considering his medical history, Marijuana had to be the medicine that kept him alive so long. He had to "claim" to stop marijuana, in order to receive his transplant. I really wonder, if he did? jpt

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terminal cancer is no picnic my mom passes from terminal brain cancer. What ever she wanted she got. We did not care what the Dr or anyone else said. It was bad at the end. We had the Dr fill her pain pump with the strongest stuff they would give us. It came in a big clear bag that I had to attach to the pump. There was a hand activated booster button. The way it worked it delivered a measured amount into her all the time. She could press the button to give here a bigger dose every 15 min. She passed from respiratory failure from the Hydromorphone. she was pressing the button until she died. She did not feel anything and thats what she wanted. I makes a huge diferance to them when they have there family with them when its time to go. She could have dragged it out a few more days. She did not want to do that.. Rest in peace Larry..

MrMagic

damn,seeing those pics brings back memories from my childhood,I'll roll the next one,
RIP homie

I'm going to list a few shows in honor of his passing. For those of you who were little in the 60s like me or have seen them in reruns, think about the crazy nature of these shows compared to what has followed since. Does anyone really think it's a coincidence that LSD and marijuana exploded during that time?

I Dream Of Jeanie
The Munsters
Gilligan's Island
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Star Trek
Bewitched
Petticoat Junction
The Addams Family
Lost In Space
F Troop
Laugh-In
Mister Ed
HR Puffenstuff
The Monkees
Green Acres

Which ones am I missing?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Watched them all as a kid.

Well, not Puffenstuff...that was gay but a great handle.

minds_I

Piel

Veteran
I'm going to list a few shows in honor of his passing. For those of you who were little in the 60s like me or have seen them in reruns, think about the crazy nature of these shows compared to what has followed since. Does anyone really think it's a coincidence that LSD and marijuana exploded during that time?

I Dream Of Jeanie
The Munsters
Gilligan's Island
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Star Trek
Bewitched
Petticoat Junction
The Addams Family
Lost In Space
F Troop
Laugh-In
Mister Ed
HR Puffenstuff
The Monkees
Green Acres

Which ones am I missing?

I think you got most of them, whatta memory. I hope Larry has a place in stoners heaven.:ying: