What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

d3cryption

Veteran
The Walking Dead is start back this sunday.. I know we have some fan in here......

ROLL CALL....

check in people

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
love this series... this along with game of thrones very very good...

Wonderon

Already got it set to DVR. Bit I might just wait to dl it so I don't gotta skip the commercials. Wish it was on a paid channel so they could get more graphic.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Already got it set to DVR. Bit I might just wait to dl it so I don't gotta skip the commercials. Wish it was on a paid channel so they could get more graphic.

Check it out-- The link below, has most TV shows, and they are updated within hours of airing-- :tiphat:
*EDIT* It does pop up some ads, and if you don't want to deal with them, you can download "Ad Blocker", it is a Browser Extension and is working great for me--
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

L

LouDog420

Shit's about to get wild... The last season was a bit dull on the farm, but I expect some serious zombie slaying now!!

d3cryption

Veteran
tumblr_m15756W3gW1qdojzho1_500.gif

Littleleaf

Veteran
Dropped Dish and went to Direct just to watch it. That and hell on wheels also falling skies.

Had dish for 5 years,then this year they dropped AMC. I guess they wanted more monies. I can grantee they are LOSING allot of monies because of dropping AMC.

J

jaded1

Great show!Starts next friday over here.Hopefully they'll be a bit more action this series,like loudog found some of the farm episodes a bit actionless.

Blue Socks

I'm a fan since the pilot. I hope this new season is good, the last one had some slow spots. Does anyone know if they are gonna split it up like they did with Breaking Bad? I hope not

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hell yeah! I started the first season over cause I needed some zombie killing action!

Project free tv is good stuff too, however has no Boardwalk Empire (not to be off topic)

sneaky101

I'm in. My sister has read some of the graphic novels and say this next season will be exciting...can't wait for it to start! But I use graboid to download the episodes, so I will be a day or two late.

benjuanman

Veteran
Awesome that's some great news been waiting eagerly for ages for the new season to be released. Happy Days!!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Love this show,it'll be a little different with Dale gone(damn walkers)why not eat Andrea now that I would understand.lol

benzo

Oh hell yea its already been set on my DVR for weeks now.

On Saturday, theres a season 3 sneak peep. My DVR says 10:40-10:45 . But st the bottom it says its 60 mins.

Pretty sure its just 5 mins cause if its a 60 min sneak peep that would ruin it for me. I like to be surprised

Latest posts

Latest posts