What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Irish Members Stop In Here

Mr Pyr0

hows everyone feeling about decrim & the future with leo ?:bigeye:

Interesting times ahead, but I get the feeling that we are going to be late to the legalise and decriminalise party, and by the time it does eventually happen here, pharma companies will have already developed various cannabis medicines that the existing pharmacies will be selling under prescription only, thereby enriching the lives of doctors, pharmacists and big pharma.

I've been waiting far too many years for something to happen (40 yrs a tokin), and I just can't see it happening the way we would like it to.

In my ideal world, we would end up with more of a cottage industry style market, kind of like the farmers markets scene, individual organic growers showing off their wares and price setting by supply and demand, with top grown products obtaining a premium price, take the whole business out of the hands of the gun killing criminals.

But alas, this is Ireland, we will end up with some fucked up compromise if anything.

PS, I noticed Leo had a photo shot with Black Francis at the recent Pixies gig at the Iveagh Gardens, so I guess there's hope yet. :)

Peace
Pyr0

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
cottage industry would be great, a real gift for rural ireland.

Reality the whole thing would be licensed and gift rapped for denis obrien:fsu:.

theclearspot

Hi I'm Irish but don't live there , am planning to cycle from the north down to the south prob galway, limerick Kerry peninsula , beara ,worried about rain though..��

meltybubble

howdoo

jaysis tis good to see a few irish on here felt lost for a bit there will they ever make it legal teh fuck

living in a country ran by a gringott elf and old farts .

Hi man, still about. Tis to be sure, a few gatherings here up north, great to see the movement out with folk from all over, hopefully they’ll start again soon.

It was good to see folk create history, sharing smokes, wasn’t so many at the ones I attended but hopefully that’ll change.

Hi man, still about. Tis to be sure, a few gatherings here up north, great to see the movement out with folk from all over, hopefully they’ll start again soon.

It was good to see folk create history, sharing smokes, wasn’t so many at the ones I attended but hopefully that’ll change.

I didn't think anyone would get back to me hope all is well up north

Mengsk

20220422_161132.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts