What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Parents

My mom just died. It was quick and painless and she was il enough to want to die. A good woman. Dad passed a few years back so I´m now the oldest in the family.

Her passing changed the whole world.

If you can, be grateful it was quick, When I was very young I had an aunt had a that long, painful slow spin to death from cancer. It wasn't pretty & the family suffered.
Prayers to your family.
bruce

Max Yields

We don't know each other, but I feel your pain enough to send you my condolences. May you soon recover from such a great loss.
Best wishes to you & your family.

Piel

Veteran
The weird thing is that now I´m the oldest male in our family -Mom and Dad used to be the grownups but I guess I have to start wearing "the boots".

Hope they fit.

Being +50 is very, very, strange.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my condolences piel

events like this turn life upside down..

you dont have to wear the boots but it is natural to, its comforting in a very strange way knowing your next on the conveyor belt out of this world,,

sending all positive karma buddy :friends:

Piel

Veteran
my condolences piel

events like this turn life upside down..

you dont have to wear the boots but it is natural to, its comforting in a very strange way knowing your next on the conveyor belt out of this world,,

sending all positive karma buddy :friends:

Thanks man. Hope it´s me next time and not nyone younger -my brother died at 15 and that still hurts badly.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm so sorry I missed this Piel, you have my heartfelt condolences. lost my dad in '99 & mom passed in '09, I miss her dearly and still find myself in tears from time to time. I hope the pain of your losing your mom passes quickly bro, you'll be in my prayers.

Piel

Veteran
We had Mom´s funeral last Saturday so I have some closure now. Every now and then I´m picking up the phone to call her though and that just feels sad.

Time will heal though.