What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I just have to share this.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Congrats!
I´m just starting now, 25years toking and many more to come ;)

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I started smoking weed in 1964 in Brixton with the Jamaicans, the police had no idea WTF was going on ..... never looked back :)

So that makes 48 yrs and still stoking the fire :joint::joint:

S

SeaMaiden

I took my first toke at 10yo in 1974. Didn't smoke regularly because the smoke was nicked from my parents' stash. Started smoking regularly by age 14, took breaks during pregnancy and nursing. Unintended breaks when it was really dry. So, not quite 40 years, but I'm workin' on it.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I was just thinking about this yesterday. It's been forty years now.

:smoke:

Sure wish I hadn't been wandering in the wilderness when the breeding/seed revolution changed this whole scene. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I've old smoking friends who can't believe me when I tell them that you can scan a catalog of strain descriptions and order seeds now. :)

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'm on 37 years & no plan on stopping till my lungs can't take anymore :biggrin:

:smoke out:

Your lungs will last longer with the use of a vaporizor.. silver surfer ($350), extream q ($150), volcano ($700).. not tar, no nicotine... just buzz... takes a little getting used to and is easier to appreciate if one doesnt smoke tabakki.. My $.02.

Mister_D

Veteran
Just hit 20 years of puffin myself. Had to take a forced break for a couple years while I was "unavoidably detained". Congratulations to all the 40+ year smokers, i'll get there just give me a couple decades :biggrin:

BudToaster

Veteran
started in thanksgiving week 1967, so almost 45 years. last ten using a vaporizer -- for me, the only way to fly and still get high.

Drift13

I started grooving in 68 or 69. What a long strange trip it's been but would not change a thing....other than when I got popped.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

3 of us were walking home from school in sept '69 when a neighborhood guy (we later nicknamed 'Nipple') asked us if we wanted to smoke some weed, Billy shook his head and took off running but me & Jimmy were game. He claimed it was Panama Red and we got lit like a X-mas tree, none of that 'you don't get high the first time' stuff. I went home and zoned out to some serious Steppenwolf.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yup, 43 years here. only quit during USAF basic training & a couple of months drying out to pee for a job once...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Started in 68...cough....
First grow? 1970.
Three years off for bad behavior courtesy of the feds.
Mostly vaping now....

Last edited:

rafe

Holy crap I just realized I have been toking for over 40 years!! Now to find some Trainwreck beans.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Saying that you have done something for over forty years really makes me feel old, 41 years for me.