What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Baby squirrels down cellar ...

Cannabis infirmary ha!! Someone call a fuckin vet... Casualties are mounting homies !!

I'll drop a magnetic ballast on the fuckin whore mother squirrel ... Infirmary this you filthy animals !!

Peace to the homies and hell with critters and haters!

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Squirrels are smokers too.

squirrel-with-cigarette1.jpg

bong-squirrel.jpg

T

TrichyTrichy

get some berries and let them get a bit aged. a few days over ripe.
place in kindtrap and you'll get them.
this time of year squirrels love to get drunk on fermented berries. that is why there is a larger number of them sadly killed by cars.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah I always think of that dog in the movie...is it Up? ...where he yells "squirrel" all the time..its an animated movie, always cracks me up!! lol

WelderDan

Veteran
Just Rats with better P.R.

They love chewing insulation off electrical wiring.

Move the babies outside, momma will follow.

Crock pot for best culinary results

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
raise them its only fair.if you killed the mom there just gonna die........get them tested for rabies wile there little.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
If you get human scent on the babies the mother will abandon them.

borrow your buddies cat to keep them from pissing on your plants like Ricky

northstate

ICMag Donor
Craven that Sour are they? Buck-toothed bastards ate a lot of different things over the years here out west... Show no mercy and thanks for the laugh!(s) NS

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea Cravemore, ya got a basement full of squirrels now?? They taken over the house??? Gotta watch those little buggers haha

Latest posts

Latest posts