What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

butane oil in the uk

drtruman

Hello im hoping to get onto making my first oil but am haing trouble gettin my hands on some reputal refined butane on my local high street.

drtruman

ive seen lots of cheap brands around but am diddent pick any up because ive heard i should only use the quality refined stuff, 'london' somthing or other .. is this true or could i just use this cheaper stuff? Thanks alot.

drtruman

Also could anyone help my with the amount of gas i will need, im using a thermoflask and have aprox 1.5oz airy/leafy buds to get through, ive seen 90ml bottles on the net but am not sure if these are big enough.

drtruman

Nice one Hamburglar, dont have a poundland ere so must take a trip to city, should be worth it if its only £1 right? seems alot cheaer than online!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
About half the Lucienne brand that we receive here locally is from the UK. It is quality butane and the best deal around here.

drtruman

ok thanks for the advise, just to clear up i went to poundland and found 'win' brand butane, its got the zero impurities logo and ve reserched the net and it seem like the real deal.

drtruman

i did the mirror test and all residue evaperated and it didnt smell strg either so im happy to use this 'win' butaine, so anyone out there in the uk id ssugest you get down to your local poudland store for yur butaine.