What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CNN Anderson Cooper 360 showing huge indoor hydro grow tonight 6/18 at 9pm

Mist

If you haven't been keeping up with the Anderson Cooper 360 show this week you have been missing out. Tonight they are showing somebodies huge indoor hydro grow in Miami. It is an outrageous looking setup too.

So check it out!

Mist

Mist

That was some kind of crazy recirculating DWC system from what they showed. If you missed it this time around tune in later tonight at 1am eastern. That "was" a very nice grow till they busted it. I am wondering if it was the power bill that got their ass?!

I caught it last night.The room they showed was big but the plants had a very light color and no fan leaves pretty skimpy buds.They clamed it was worth millions.

B

Brazilianfire

I caught it last night.The room they showed was big but the plants had a very light color and no fan leaves pretty skimpy buds.They clamed it was worth millions.

Typically the Cuban "cartels" (stolen power) remove the fan leaves for light penetration. I watched the show and they said they are Cubans. (kinda funny) How they treat it, I say, If you don't steal power and keep your garage closed for months on end.. lmao, then you'll do fine. Greed messes it up for the rest.

Mist

The funniest thing they said was that these type of grow houses "were moving north" and that we would be seeing many more of them in the future in the more northern states.
WHAT A JOKE! If they only knew eh?!
Probably way more up north than they could ever dream of since there are basements up north and it is really hard to find basement grows. I would kill for a nice big basement to grow in myself.

Mist

Amen to that. I'd loove a basement! Not to mention, colder temps up north. There's probably 10x more up north already than in the South! ha.

MtnKuSh

this thread was done already this past monday..alot of good this does today on friday.. they showed 49minutes of anderson covering this and that and 5 mins covering med weed. woooopee