What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar OG KUSH

snakeboarder

One time I had some killer OG which went by the name SUGAR OG. It really tasted like sugar and one small hit floored me every time. I have been smoking OG heavily sense the mid nineties and have a very high tolerance. Sugar OG is my all time number one. I only had a 1/4 almost 4 years ago from a club that got shut down. This thread is dedicated to her. Please post any known information, pictures and smoke reports of this rare lady.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I think it was a cross of OG & Sugerloaf (from canna biogen), but that was a bit of smoke ago!:2cents:
Was it from Mendo in N.Ca?:abduct:

superjoint

had a few pounds of this stuff was very tasty very strong stout stuff but has gone away and wont return to the garden..

T

theBluntedOne

just picked up a clone labled "Sugar" @ good karma, anybody think this is the same?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One time I had some killer OG which went by the name SUGAR OG. It really tasted like sugar and one small hit floored me every time. I have been smoking OG heavily sense the mid nineties and have a very high tolerance. Sugar OG is my all time number one. I only had a 1/4 almost 4 years ago from a club that got shut down. This thread is dedicated to her. Please post any known information, pictures and smoke reports of this rare lady.

I actually was just smoked out with some of this a few days ago. The shit was pretty incredible. I only took a few hit out of a chillum at work, I was pretty baked for about 3 hours.

Latest posts

Latest posts