What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple

golflover123

I'm looking for anything purple that has a good yield and bag appeal. What would you get that can be mailed to the US?
thanks

SkareCrow

your obviously just want a purple strain so you can jack up prices and sell it to dumbass's.

why no just turn the temps in the grow room way down in the last few weeks

your obviously just want a purple strain so you can jack up prices and sell it to dumbass's.

why no just turn the temps in the grow room way down in the last few weeks

This doesn't always get the desired affects.

The Mendo Purps from BCBD is super frosty, and smells like straight up grapes or blueberries, depending on the pheno you get. Bag appeal (Smell/Frost): 9.5. Potency: 7. Taste: 8.5.

Flo can also purple up very nicely, as can Black Domina. Black Domina is actually THE MOST rockhard, and purple bud I had ever seen. Was almost TOO potent! Only problem was the price, $420 a zip :\

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoke purples for the unique lovely taste from most of them. GDP is great. The real purple kush is incredible. They arent the most potent, but their is some exceptions too.

Dinix

For the most part "purple" strains are just a gimmick. Can you taste purple? can you smell purple? will purple get you higher or give you a different high than cannabis?

Unless a lot of LSD is involved purple is still just a color.

It's very pretty though.

grimweeder

find dubi at ace seeds an email him an see wot crosses they have of their purple pakistani chitral.
or track down a strain called killing fields. there arnt many strains that are in seed form meant for indoors that actually turn purple regardless of temps, most are outdoors.
so far those select few are about all i can find, there are a couple others which have a select pheno an may turn purple but the odds aint high enough in my book to warrent buyin the seeds.not jus for the purple pheno anyways.
otherwise your stuck with the clone onlys. which arnt much help.

theres nothin special about purple strains some have a unique taste an some are jus the norm, they dont get you any higher as such but the do look a damn site prettier than green plants an if your in the uk like me then purple buds are extremely hard to come by from dealers, which means that all your mates will love it, if there lucky enough to try some.
if your in cali then i suppose that purple doesnt really mean shit cos it can be easy to get but to some its something different in the grow room an something else to smoke other than green weed.