What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

casey jones outdoorbuds

1000ARMSofKALI

hi to all

some buds:smoker:hehe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers:kos:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Looks tasty :)

How was she grown? Yield well? Any pics of the plants?

May devote a bit of space in my garden to her this year. I'm thinking CJ should blow up!

1000ARMSofKALI

hey fisher15 she was grown outdoor, first in pot to get right root ball, then i removed her right to the ground, i use only organic materials or products, and well flushed her of course, i grew her huge so she yeilded amazingly, i think she yeilds similar to trainwreck, diesel pheno makes chunky buds

go for it, she is quality wise smoke for sure:sasmokin:

1000ARMSofKALI

buds of this pheno had diesel perfume taste with hint of lavender spice

picture.php

cheers:D

1000ARMSofKALI

from pictures you cant judge a strain, and cj is in seed form, you talk about clones, pyrexsoldier12, but anyway im glad you like pics:yeahthats

picture.php

picture.php

peace

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
that looks so nice! I'm looking a new strain and that cj might get the nod. Great looking smoke.

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

picture.php

yeah dubwise, i would say cj is a must for you hehe...:abduct:

peace

Momerath

Just tried this strain and its f'ing amazing :joint:
I think I'd make a great addition to my outdoor garden this year, but I'm havin a hard time finding seeds. Can anyone maybe point me in the right direction with this? I'd sure love to have this strain in my collection for a long time to come, and dare I even mention breeding projects?

whitebox

from pictures you cant judge a strain, and cj is in seed form, you talk about clones, pyrexsoldier12, but anyway im glad you like pics:yeahthats

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Hi Armsofkali,

you have very nice plants and take nice pictures too.

this strain is look very resinous and i like the coloring of the final budz.

when i see all the resinous bud-leaves i guess that you'll have a nice bubble-hash session soon......
how tall are the plants ? they could be huge outside even in pots (if they are huge). i dream about a garden myself..........

anyway a nice grow.

about the seeds vs the cuts, i think you could have nice plants with both. but if you want to keep a plant without having a big amount of same seeds very stable and uniform (must be only 1 phéno).
also if ya want to keep the plants short in a small grow/flow space, better to have cuts to flipp them after a few dayz veg and at around 3/4 inch tall.

at this age and size, difficult to do the same with plants from seeds...

kind regards.

.WB.

1000ARMSofKALI

High whitebox, i agree with you on that subject, but still there is some difference, for example sativas from clone are much more quicker in flowering, 2weeks less to be fully mature, also in some strains budstructure is different from seed and from clone, if theres difference in high? i think its too subjective ok i agree with everything you said
but i firstly think that bubba, og, ecsd... are elite clones, each of them is just one plant, cj is in seedform, seeds How can you compare it? Which casey jones female you want to compare with some elite clone, there are many cj cuts i suppose, i know theres periphery´s cut and joeshmoe´s cut at least and they are different
hope you understand also i dont take it soo seriously hehe, be sure
yeah nad plants can be huge, wrecky pheno is taller, and diesel phenos are shorter, wider, but huge too, big great vigorosity they carry

hey Momerath, you should be patient, but there are some other great strains, wish you good luck

yes and thank you Black Ra1n, joebean91, here are some photazz for ya, hope you enjoy like i enjoyed:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Really beautiful :smile:

This year i´ll grow a Casey Jones cross in my greenhouse

P

Momerath

Beutiful pictures indeed. I'm gonna be on the lookout for these beans the next time they roll through. Even if I do have to wait til the next season :joint: Not like I dont have great strains going already tho lol I was kinda hoping to do a casey jones x AK47 cross this year, or maybe hit it with some Deep Congo or Strawberry Diesel :laughing:

1000ARMSofKALI

thanky you bros:wave:

hey paddi good luck with that cross...

hey Momerath it looks like you will have fun enough even without cj beans, enjoy your hobby crossing...
picture.php

picture.php

kali:abduct: