What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Pics or it didn’t happen!

lol, guess i asked for that. gimme a day or so, they are in a sog mixed with a bunch of other strains, so it's hard to show more then a top right now.

this pic is from about 10 days ago or so, it's the centered bud, the one in front left is tangie x cookie. i know it's a shity pic, as i say gimme a bit of time, will do a better job.

edited to add: i added a quick snap shot of my mates summer grow in soil with this cut. less resin then normal and less intense smell, but it's still smells and tastes like sd, but yeah, you can tell it was exposed to a hot climate.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 19
  • ecsdflowers.jpg
    ecsdflowers.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
She doesn't stretch that badly for me. Maybe twice her starting height in flower, possibly thrice. When I first ran her Melty warned me that she is a pig so don't be shy feeding her. I kept that in mind and fed her heavier than everything else in the garden. She still yellowed early on me. First 6-7 weeks looked good and then came the fade. Dug up some old photos from that run...

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
got some at day 43 of 12/12, weather has been cold, so i hope they come out right, time will tell, so far so good.

Are we talking indoor or outside? Cool indoor temps are a good thing for ECSD. She doesn't mind cool temps and hates high temps. Anything over 80 she starts bitching.:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes, i'm optimistic for her, now the weather has cooled down, so my new run should produce that lovely crazy terpy bud, but those dry buds in the pic, are from the summer run at a place with soil, they were harvested about a week earlier then i like to take them.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
day 44 of 12/12

day 44 of 12/12

the bud in the center is one example of the ecsd i got, having a hard time getting a good pic. need a simple point and shoot camera that takes super sharp bud pics.

anyway the bud just to the right is kosher kush. the whole collection of strains i got going in there seem to be doing well

picture.php

here is a side view, this should explain why it's hard to get pics of the plants not growing on the edge. those 2 on the edge, left of the post, are some of the tangy x cookies

picture.php