What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Romulan

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
my folks used to grow the rom, definitly k.o. bud. Anyone have info on the yield?

Tokermon

picking indica buds early can still produce more cerebral effects. great looking strain, looks rather exotic!

sarek

The same cut of Romulan can smell Grapey, Piney or at best like vomit! I think that the grape smell is when its grown at medium temps and if grown a bit lower and better it has a faint but powerful vomit smell. When it smells like that its insane. Maybe pine is a different pheno but one could say that as well depending on your nose. The Grape i think also smells sorta bubblegum like.

At any rate I think that often the exact phenotype is influenced by environment.

C

csedge

Did you guys see the new hightimes yet? They have a whole article on romulan, never smoked it but from their review its fantastic

sarek

yeah, they said......get this.......its a SATIVA! Korean and Columbian? Korean brought back from Korean war and grown a long time and then later hybridized with a Columbian. It is often sold as a couchlock indica but really it might be a Sativa, and for many it makes their heart speed up so it really might be sativa. Shows how much credibility many people have when talking indica/sativa. I think its really hard to understand what is what. Romulan according to the article is a short phenotype of sativa, not a tall indica.

Korean........

B

Bubble Puppy

Romulan

In adding to to your Rom thread Im no master grower or photographer...But here's a photo of Querkle in early flower which is (Romulan x c99) X Urkle...It looks very Romulan dominate..very sativa...no indica structure as i can see..

C

csedge

FOE20 said:
hey fellaz..I'd love some input on Romulan from folks who have actually seen it growing...
It shouyld smell tho and this SQueen reeks..Super strong sour-orange skunk-hash musky funkolishious..They say SQueen is a 2x c99 inbred but this sure seems farther away from C99 than what Im assuming Romulan would be..
I also had a SQueen male that was even more Sativa and to me more c99 looking..Buds on this come out a kaki-tan-orange color somewhat like Vortex to me...
anyway heres the SQueen and yes its quite Sativa so Rom being a Sat?..sure I buy that...now for the love of Cannabis someone please show a Full plant mid Bloom or Romulan.....I beg of you....Ive asked for a year on a few sites and nothing....tnx for anything...
FOE20

Space queen will always be one of my favorites!

FOE20 said:
hey fellaz..I'd love some input on Romulan from folks who have actually seen it growing...
It shouyld smell tho and this SQueen reeks..Super strong sour-orange skunk-hash musky funkolishious..They say SQueen is a 2x c99 inbred but this sure seems farther away from C99 than what Im assuming Romulan would be..
I also had a SQueen male that was even more Sativa and to me more c99 looking..Buds on this come out a kaki-tan-orange color somewhat like Vortex to me...
anyway heres the SQueen and yes its quite Sativa so Rom being a Sat?..sure I buy that...now for the love of Cannabis someone please show a Full plant mid Bloom or Romulan.....I beg of you....Ive asked for a year on a few sites and nothing....tnx for anything...

BRO! nice photos :joint: how many days left for harvest?¿ do you let the plant turn yellow before harvesting?

UN saludooooo

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thedarklurker said:
That is definately the romulan. I would advise people to let it go 80amber/20cloudy for the strongest indica stone you'll ever experience.
kewl Lurker...its wicked herb...and very like that and this SQueen is very very Spacey...Ive grown Vortex and it was more Indica and not as flavorful as SQ but Im guessing it was the Apollo showing thu..

Earth it was harv a month or so back..I let them flush well and this was durring flush as you see the foliage goin fast..no Idea what the make up of Rom is but SQueen is from VicHigh and is Rom x c99(Vics ver on both)...

Deal is Subcool got the SQ from Vic and said that he bread in a extra c99 to make it Rom/c99 x c99 "SpaceJill"....even says "renamed SpaceJill" on the pk..heh.......Then he bred in Apollo and named that Vortex...Far as I can tell the SQueen isnt worked very hard and shows phenos well and you can tell whats what..The Vort is dom by the Apollo or least that pheno in the Vort is also stellar..
FOE20

G

Greyskull

Heres my cut of Grape Romulan at day 52 or 53

she smells like rotting grapefruits growing.
the initial onslaughtof the high is like getting hit in the face with a wet board. STUNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnn

prop_215

Romulan was originally named that cause it gets you so high that it dents your head like a Romulan on Star Trek. This stuff must be even better than that cause everybody must be sooooOOOOoooo stoned that they do not realize that it is Klingons that have dented heads. Romulans have pointy ears like my son, Spock.

Romulan is THAT GOOD!
hahaha fucking hilarious

yeah, the romulan is bomb. tastes and smells like christmas morning

LLCoolBud

Really nice Romulan is one of canadas flagship strains, never seen her go this long before but im sure she was divine.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
federation still have romulan available??.
buddy of mine grew it back in the day and it was quite impressive looking.
the stems were purple...
is this a common trait for rom?

also lookin for the sweet skunk.

still out there?

My fed romulan had purple stocks as well. It was with all of them so I think it stuck with the strain, odds are there are phenos without though but never located one. I only have 1 fed romulan seed left. Waiting to cross it with my "breeding" project once that gets done which is (romulan x ducksfoot x white rhino) then going to cross it back to the romulan and see what comes out.

I love fed's romulan, never tried next gen but with all of the "next gen's rom is legit" or "feds is legit", I don't really care BUT I can speak for feds romulan, it is damn good smoke for sure.

tokinblackguy

Heres my cut of Grape Romulan at day 52 or 53

she smells like rotting grapefruits growing.
the initial onslaughtof the high is like getting hit in the face with a wet board. STUNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnn

how's it hanging GS:laughing:, there's that wet board again, can't wait till i'm able to smack myself a few times:wallbash:

located 20 seeds of the Rom and from my understanding, there's some grape and pine phenos in the mix:nanana: can't wait

Latest posts

Latest posts