What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Romulan

sarek

Romulan was originally named that cause it gets you so high that it dents your head like a Romulan on Star Trek. This stuff must be even better than that cause everybody must be sooooOOOOoooo stoned that they do not realize that it is Klingons that have dented heads. Romulans have pointy ears like my son, Spock.

Romulan is THAT GOOD!

Last edited:
G

woah, bigbag......I am just smoking a big 3 paper of grape rom at the moment, and was just thinking 5 minutes ago that I am sure I can taste thai in this weed.......the grape-ish fruitiness is just so like the thai.haze.skunk of sams as well as some of the the old school sativa I can remember smoking as a kid. I like the pine pheno better though at this stage......bit more potent.

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
genetics of Romulan cannot be proven,but are legendary.i am pretty sure they do contain Af/Kush/Thai/Col,in what order...who knows.i was told this from the late Ian Hunter,back in the late 90's.Hunter ran the hemp store in Victoria,and was def in the loop,when it came to local gens.as well,doug from the watering trough(hydro store)vouched.these folks and alot of others claimed Rom was one of the only kinds that gets them stoned when tolerances are saturated from chronic smoking.not very high yielding in general,but is great medical smoke.i ran some Rom x UBC Chemo(FED),and found a great pheno in a 10 pack.very dense,piney smelling cones,possesed a full spectrum heady/narcotic stone and minimal leaf making manicuring a breeze.this pheno stands out as one of my top 10 all time!

Last edited:

Nuggz

Here is my experience with Romulan:

I just smoked [bong] some Romulan. It had a almost no odor. Maybe a hint of sweetness on some of the buds, but you really have to search for it.

The effect was very disappointing. After reading some of the posts, I was expecting a knock out - couch lock stone.

High: was very clear, not very stonee at all.
Taste: Not much of a taste or flavor. Smooth, thick smoke.
Appearance: Looks amazing.
Overall: 6/10. It was my own anticipation that led to much disappointment. Not a bad smoke, but I like to get stoned to the bone. Seems like a good day time medicine or pacifying smoke.

Z

zoolander

Nuggz, that one looks commerc like it was kiefed also. Maybe not the best one to judge Romulan by

NorCal

Veteran
yeah thats not rom

the federation stuff is the one

its a very strong nose on it youll definitely smell it over most anything

whats funny too is that i always considered and had read that it was a very strong indica stone ,not sativa at all

then i go to my friends yesterday and open up a random skunk mag hes got there (i dont know if it was new or not) and they describe it as a sativa dominant strain

she does grow tall and have thin leaves but i just dont see the sativa doiminance

great mom to have around though, def a keeper

i found two females out of 5 seeds and they were both similar in smell but the finished look is a bit different

one is more hairy/stringy

the other has big calyxes and looks almost greased with crystals

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fellaz..I'd love some input on Romulan from folks who have actually seen it growing...
It shouyld smell tho and this SQueen reeks..Super strong sour-orange skunk-hash musky funkolishious..They say SQueen is a 2x c99 inbred but this sure seems farther away from C99 than what Im assuming Romulan would be..
I also had a SQueen male that was even more Sativa and to me more c99 looking..Buds on this come out a kaki-tan-orange color somewhat like Vortex to me...
anyway heres the SQueen and yes its quite Sativa so Rom being a Sat?..sure I buy that...now for the love of Cannabis someone please show a Full plant mid Bloom or Romulan.....I beg of you....Ive asked for a year on a few sites and nothing....tnx for anything...
FOE20

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
greenlifeseeds has good romulan shots.id say it the real deal,maybe less stable as FED's,but def dank.next generation and gold seal collection have alot of winners.alot of the major BC buds are well represented

smokey67

Next Gen. and Gold Seal are the way to go for o.g. Rom. , always known it to be pungent/piney , and a narcotic Indica..

G

hey fellaz..I'd love some input on Romulan from folks who have actually seen it growing...

I have 2 phenos of fed's rom growing as we speak and have already run them a few times, one pheno is the "grape" or dank fruit with a romulan smell in the background and one is the "pine" which I can only imagine is what rom is supposed to smell and taste like by all descriptions and information I could gather. Both are nice with the grape being (as of last harvest) a headier high with not as much body (read could be harvest time) as the pine which was really nice and strong, will run them both at least once more before I decide which one to keep........pictures to follow when I get time.......

That is definately the romulan. I would advise people to let it go 80amber/20cloudy for the strongest indica stone you'll ever experience.

I smoked some with a good friend who smoked less than me but still about a 1/8 a week and he was literally drooling on his hand. I told him about it and his response was "Yeah, really nice sunset." I asked if he was alright and told him about the drooling and wtf he was talking about the sunset as a response and he said "I couldn't remember, I guessed." Later he got really paranoid and was convinced the our dealer laced the bag with something. He definately did not. Very forgetful weed, but the strongest indica I have ever smoked with a gigantic body high. Literally so strong I would say you could use this as a better pain reliever than morphine in a hospital.

Romulan reminds me of the weed spicoli talks about from Fast Times "doesn't that stuff give you brain damage." "Yeah but only if you smoke it for like a month."