What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’

It has been proven if drugs are legalized the usage goes down, therefore so does people with serious adverse addictions to hardball drugs such as Heroine, Crack, etc. They always used to say that pot is the gateway to heavier drugs.
I never could even compare pot to cocaine, crack, narcotics or even alcohol. All that other stuff wasted me hard and I know that pot is not like that unless you really go overboard then you'll cough more and maybe be a little lazy Daisy,..lol... but there's so many benefits from chemical free medical bud that I'm a witness to the differences between it and hard drugs!!!

From a serious kidney stone sufferer, and fibromyalgia crap, and moody as shit when chronic pain intensifies!!! I smoke a J!!!!! Is t it only fair that I can do that for a better quality of life? The pills are annoying and gross!! I smoke bud and I don't pop a pill!!! Flat out real!

LostTribe

Premium user
Then there's this fucktard.

DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg said the idea that marijuana can be used as medicine is a “joke.”

"It has never been shown to be safe or effective as a medicine"
“What really bothers me is the notion that marijuana is also medicinal — because it’s not,” Rosenberg said, CBS reports. “We can have an intellectually honest debate about whether we should legalize something that is bad and dangerous, but don’t call it medicine —that is a joke.”

LINK to Story

maybe he will develop a seizure disorder and maybe that would change his mind!

S

sativaking

Monsanto taking over that would be scary....I have doubts that one company could ever take over completely. I mean right now in Canada you have got these new giant medical companies taking over and a lot of ppl are already complaining that its not the greatest weed. I think it will always be left open and growers will always grow legal or not...If you have mediocre stuff word gets around...and if you have good stuff, its ALWAYS wanted by someone. At 16:50 that says it all about whats happening with quality control in Canada right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onyKsyOwI7k

Last edited:

waveguide

Veteran
as the internet likes to say, stop making stupid people famous

really like the whole "maybe we can petition these rapists for fairer rape" kinda thinking

good luck people

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
They are worried about there jobs.

Last edited:

Manstien

basically every 3 letter agency in America are like any terrorist organization with huge funding...half truths, hidden agendas, lies. Have you guys seen the historic content of american foreign policy and the DEA, lol....thats a joke.

B

Baked Alaskan

I think what he is saying that smoking flowers you can grow yourself is not medicine but if it is processed by a large company that buys influence in D.C it is medicine.

Lochinvar

what else would anyone expect from this lame organization? i love this land and folk; the rest can burn. US government/ DEA/ you fill in the pathetic blank, aint my 'merica

RetroGrow

Veteran
Rest assured that this guy is not ignorant, stupid, or ill informed. He knows full well that Cannabis is medicine, and that's why he is compelled to lie about it. Lying is his job. Everything about the D.E.A. is a lie. It's how they survive, by enslaving, robbing, and even murdering people who are only trying to grow a plant. Lying is nothing to them, and should be expected. Their mission is purely a selfish one, geared to make enormous profits for themselves, under the guise of altruism.

Runt

It all comes down to politics -he gets payed to say certain phrases. It´s sad that people will stoop so low just to get ahead in their careers. But we Americans shouldn´t be suprised -or has someone found Iraks weapons of mass destruction?

Cannavore

Veteran
"It has never been showing the safe or effective medicine"

"Brb were about to license a new patent for cannabinoids as medicine"

I'm getting tired of this shit

c2288

Did you know that the DEA authorizes production quotas?

Check out the increase in Hydrocodone and Oxycodone. (must be the real medicine). Same old story of supply and demand. Reduce, restrict, and or eliminate a natural plant based, non addictive medicine that has been used for over 10,000 years in favor of an addictive man made substance that is capable of killing you. I guess that's why tobacco and alcohol are not listed on any schedule.

Just my thoughts!

Betterhaff

Veteran
^^^ The Pharma lobby is probably pushing hard against pot legalization, especially if they produce drugs that pot can be used as an alternative. If sales of their products are threatened or start dropping they are going to try and protect the golden goose.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
we need to bring back tar and feathering... and he should be first.....yeehaw..the war on weed has been a conspiracy and someone needs to be held accountable for all the ruined lives when the truth has been known all along....

Latest posts

Latest posts