What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moon Walker Kush

DjKinetics

this is bout the best me n my crappy phone can do
picture.php

Based on my very limited experience, once you think they are done, wait one more week lol.

I harvested my first grow too early, ended up with a bunch of non-active grass smellin bud.

Americangrower

Veteran
Just incase you don't know I thought I would posted. Flower time (in this case 9 weeks) starts at 1St site of bud forming ie pistils. Not at when you flip to 12/12.
Also flower times are estimated since there will be different phenos.
Nice grow

DjKinetics

word thanks for the input, it is counted from the time it started forming buds.it took about 2 weeks after the flip to start throwing out the first pistils.
The breeder specify that its 9 weeks total but i take your point on the phenos, environment ,lights,etc will play a role too. At this point the buds are still getting bigger each day so i wont be chopping just yet.

I been growing weed since 2000 its just that i only started growing indoors recently.

Dakine

Veteran
So you can actually see the glare on the trichome heads. When I cant get a nice picture because im shaking all the time while trying to take a pic, ive noticed that the Milky heads usually look like that.. So im guessing most of them are now milky?

But remember im basing it off of my fuck ups haha! Good job though homie!

DjKinetics

So you can actually see the glare on the trichome heads. When I cant get a nice picture because im shaking all the time while trying to take a pic, ive noticed that the Milky heads usually look like that.. So im guessing most of them are now milky?

But remember im basing it off of my fuck ups haha! Good job though homie!

Word appreciate it, it's hard to say whether they milky or clear I'd lean towards milky cos it's late in flowering.

DjKinetics

How's it goin? Any updates?
The pistils aren't changing,but noticeable growth has stopped and also it's not taking up water anymore,the soil is still moist from the last watering several days ago. Il up a photo just before I chop which is probably going to be on Thursday due to logistics.

If you got 10 bucks, you can score a pretty cheap jewelers loupe off amazon and stop guessing ;)

I have a 30x, and it was still like guessing, i'd recommend a 60x or stronger. The bigger the number, the easier it will be to see the heads. Good luck, can't wait!