What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey man, luckily it was something you can recover from, was starting to think the worst! Positive thinking goes along way, and this will just be something you bounce back from stronger then before.

Keep it green homey.

aod

catalyte

Veteran
that is messed up (all those probs)

I'm starting to think there may be some probs with the electrical work in the bldg if your AC's keep conking out like that.... it's worth a look at this point....

Hey man, great attitude and I'm confident you'll be better for it - as you said, without winter, the summer wouldn't be as sweet :)

FWIW, I have one of these and consider them to be fairly essential - lets you know IMMEDIATELY if there's a problem (will text/email your phone):

http://www.ambientweather.com/latx60uset.html

EDIT: God damn, I bought mine a year or two ago for $40.............talk about inflation.

jonesb

I have an extra exhaust fan hooked up to my environmental controller, if the ac craps out the fan kicks on, I want to get the sentinel mdt-1 that has an overtemp sensor that will shut off the lights until the temp drops.

Best of Luck

Cabron

Veteran
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....

and you are ????

lol....

nice ....:dance013:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabron
I'm being very specific...
I have a particular cut that was Obsoul33t's aliendawg ,,as in specific plant
chemD , ECSD,,,,ya get the pic ??

Your grow and all the ones you are directing me to are V1 or V2 and other
grows from the seeds..

Krunchbubble quote
Mine was from seed?

Funny, because THE CLONE of Aliendog, came from OBS himself, as in, I know him....

About as Aliendog as you can get....

AND I Walk The Walk... No Reservations Here. If I Offended Someone, OH WELL! Never Said I Was Nice, Just Good.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble
Mine was from seed?

Funny, because THE CLONE of Aliendog, came from OBS himself, as in, I know him....

About as Aliendog as you can get....

here's your thread. you said it came from seed..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....light=aliendog

Quote:
thinking i may colloidal silver the aliendog, but i still have 1/2 the ORIGINAL pack that THIS aliendog came in to find a male....

and another one of your threads:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....light=aliendog

Quote:
these are from seed, straight from the breeder's hands......

:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts