What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk #1 (Homegrown Fantaseeds) Smoke Report by exploziv

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Skunk #1 (Homegrown Fantaseeds) Smoke Report

After the White Rhino smoke report, I figured out I can make another one on Skunk #1 This standard smoke report is from one of Sammet's threads, with some modifications. Hope this helps! :wave:

STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0 (from Treating Yourself Magazine)​

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION
=================================================

# Details:
Date: 18/11/2008
Strain: Skunk #1
Judge: exploziv_gbb
Breeder: Homegrown Fantaseeds
Grower: exploziv_gbb, grown outdoors

Clear [60] Cloudy [30] Amber [10] Dark [0] (%)

# (Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.)

Brown [1] Green [6] Gold [2] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [2] Red [ ] Rust [3] Orange [2] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

# Bud density: [5] (Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.)

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [1] Earthy [2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [2] Mango [ ] Pepper [3] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [2] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [4] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [3]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [5] Mint [1] Rotten [1] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [7] Citrus [1] Iron/Rust [2] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [1] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

# Aroma: [6] (Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.)

# Seed content: [0] (Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

# Weeks cured: [4] (If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.)

# Physical examination comments: Tops consist of tens of small nugs, not so compact. Medium trichome coverage.

# Smell: Powerful fresh scent... smells like drying grass.

==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST
(Address these questions while smoking.)

# (Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:)

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) []
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [Smoking Master paper, slim & backrolled]
Other (specify):

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [1] Earthy [2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [1] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [2] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [2] Cedar [1] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [1] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [4] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [X] Musk [ ] Spice [x] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

(If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.)

# Taste: [6] (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

# State of dryness: [5.5] (Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

# Smoke ability: [7] (Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

# Smoke expansion: [4] (Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

# Smoke test comments:

Taste: smoke, taste is grass like, with some earthy/rust esences.

Effect: in the head, creates a quick rush in the head and body and some cerebral relaxation. Interesting and funny ideas come continuously. Usually doesn’t put me to sleep, but if I smoke too much it can exhaust me. After first quater of the joint the high sensation was really really nice, couldn’t stop laughting... I did’t finished the joint because I forgot about it... about a half remained in the ashtray.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

(Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.)

# Dosage: [1.00 gr. pure bud/ was ok after a quater, almost too much..] (Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

# Effect onset: [2] (Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

# Sativa influence: [8] (Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

# Indica influence: [3] (Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

# Potency [9] (Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

# Duration [2h00min.] (Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

# Tolerance build up [3] (Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

# Usability: (Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.)

Morning - wake up [8] Day - work [2] Evening - relax [1] Night - sleep [ ]

# Overall satisfaction: [6] (Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

# Ability and conditions [7] (Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.)

# Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. [Yes] (I like to smoke it but I think I have a late flowering pheno, it’s not so easy to grow it)

# What effect did the strain have:
(Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.)

(Check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT)

[P] [1] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [N] Anxiety relief
[1] [N] Appetite
[1] [N] Audio perception
[6] [N] Humor perception
[4] [N] Imagination/creativity
[P] [1] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[P] [2] Sleep
[3] [N] Pain relief
[P] [2] Speech process
[3] [N] Taste perception
[2] [N] Thought process
[1] [N] Visual perception

Final comments: Excellent smoke, nice aroma & taste. My pheno wasn’t so easy to grow both indoors and outdoors, I think it is late flowering.

H

Hazeseeker

Another great smoke report Explosive, enjoyed your last 1 as well, appreciate the detail you put in man:yes:,
Is that Orange + Lime peel in there as well?, i remember doing that with Dutch Passion's Orange Bud to put some moisture back in the buds,
the mixture of the smell of the Orange Bud with the Orange peel in the jar was sublime,
used to love opening the jar to get that sweet aroma:joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks for the visit and your kind words!

@Hazeseeker: that is orange + lemon + lime peels put in the jar, but after 2-3 days of drying them. I put them for the aroma.

BTW the testing was done with buds from a jar without peels, so the test is about plain buds. The aroma gets really nice after 2-3 weeks of curing with pells inside.
I like to put the dry buds in the jar, keep them like that for about a month, then put the peels, and start smoking after about 2 months or more from that jar. I love the aroma and how the bud burns.

Good luck everybody! :wave:
Now I'm going to get high with the half joint that remained... :rasta:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
now I'm smoking some white rhino x skunk #1 cross that i made...
if anybody thinks I should make a smoke report on this also please raise your hand. :muahaha:

U

ureapwhatusow

I have HGF

cheese and origonal misty running now

skunk #1 & amazing haze for next round

I am AMPED!!!!

Javaes

here are some pics of a bud of my indoor grown Skunk #1 (Sensiseeds), i hope you enjoy them. it looks pretty different to the fantaseeds skunk...

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
:joint::joint: Very nice smoke report, appreciate the details and love the accompaning pics. Nice slicer and dicer, bet is does a number on that grass.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
maybe it's from a different breader.. doesn't look like what I'd grown.

Thanks for visiting my thread! :wave:

S

shadoweye976

exploziv thx for this rport .!its really nice..can you upload more pics for us ??

greetz

jenygs09

Excellent report, well done
Just looking at the title made me shocked.
SasuSaku has an upper-hand?
Okay.
I'll believe that.
Yeah, I don't mean to be sarcastic.
I'll believe that this pairing is going to turn canon cause' you never know, Kishi could take a 180 but one question:
How is Sasuke going to fall in love with her when she's so pink and girly?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just looking at the title made me shocked.
SasuSaku has an upper-hand?
Okay.
I'll believe that.
Yeah, I don't mean to be sarcastic.
I'll believe that this pairing is going to turn canon cause' you never know, Kishi could take a 180 but one question:
How is Sasuke going to fall in love with her when she's so pink and girly?
:muahaha::yeahthats :laughing:

przcvctm

e_gbb Since it's your thread, I think it would be interesting to hear your opinion as to whether you think Kishi is to pink and girly for Sasuke or not.

And I am being sarcastic.

Latest posts

Latest posts