What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
So...I'm typing this with a spliff of my own (Nirvana) California Orange hanging out of my mouth. 56 days, just a few amber trichs. Nice smoke, not devastatingly potent, but a nice mixed buzz. Nice plant, could have done with it stretching a bit more. :wallbash:

Actually, between correcting typos and rewording the whole thing about twice, I've got through almost the whole thing, and only had to relight it twice. :joint:

But I digress....my bet is you've probably got joint or pipe close at hand as you check the threads.

What weed you smoking right now? Grow it yourself? What's the buzz like?

B

bubble50

Some bubblehash from my last harvest and a ice cold pint of stella :) Livin the dream lol :)))))) - and it blocks out x factor which mrs is addicted to!:yoinks:

B

bubble50

ps

what was the yield like on that cali orange, i ve got a few packs and ive never tried it????
:joint:

some pre98 Bubba/89 SSSC skunk#1,i'm a little sore from last nights judo class and the wife and kids went to the park so this is my time to chill for a few hours.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Yield wasn't bad. This particular plant gave me about 3 eighths but it hardly streched. Just over a foot, in my two-and-a-bit foot cab. Previous run, I had two (different phenos) that I vegged the same and they topped out at two feet.

But they all got very fat.....and sticky.

B

bubble50

Yield wasn't bad. This particular plant gave me about 3 eighths but it hardly streched. Just over a foot, in my two-and-a-bit foot cab. Previous run, I had two (different phenos) that I vegged the same and they topped out at two feet.

But they all got very fat.....and sticky.

Ive Just put 10 in a shot glass to germ hehehehehe :)))))))))

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
some pre98 Bubba/89 SSSC skunk#1,i'm a little sore from last nights judo class and the wife and kids went to the park so this is my time to chill for a few hours.

I wasn't expecting big names like that to pop up so quickly. I didn't think we really had that elite clone scene so much here in the UK. Guess I was wrong. Sounds like some kind smoke.

chizzleonetime

nice bit o santa maria there not as potent as it normally is ??? (maybe im smoking too much bud at the mo)
just finished my las joint lovely high

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I know what you mean. A couple of days of smoking and my tolerance is through the roof.

Nice looking bud.

indifferent

Veteran
White KC #6, stupidly early pheno, took at 42 days and had plenty of amber, but if I run it again (kept a cut) I would let it go 50 so it's stonier.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
42 days is about when I start nipping off buds because I'm gagging for a smoke and have no willpower.

No repeats yet! Everyone's smoking summat different. Nice one.

grimweeder

some 3 week cured exodus cheese, an some 4 week cured og silver haze. runnin low though gonna have to start nippin a few buds maybe soon to. only an oz if that left.

B

blackburngrower

got some nice pot of gold x white widow got a clone off a friend best smoke ive had in a while gutted cant get any more cuts of it guna have try a bit of cross breeding myself just wished id of tuck sum clones off it oh well hyne sights a bitch lol

grimweeder

got some nice pot of gold x white widow got a clone off a friend best smoke ive had in a while gutted cant get any more cuts of it guna have try a bit of cross breeding myself just wished id of tuck sum clones off it oh well hyne sights a bitch lol

reveg reveg reveg, you can jus leave a few lil buds lower down wack it in 24 hr light after harvest an youl get shoots to take cuts from. sorted.

C

cork144

A friends own black widow X super skunk he made afew years back he said,

he was a micro grower and had a herm super skunk bagseed, it pollenated his black widow from mr nice in his cab and he ended up with 12 seeds from the widow.

its very crystaly and he chose a nice yeilding indy mom from the 12 and a good yeilding sativa mom, ive smoked both and theyre both great

indifferent

Veteran
42 days is about when I start nipping off buds because I'm gagging for a smoke and have no willpower.

No repeats yet! Everyone's smoking summat different. Nice one.

Hehe, willpower is difficult when ya have no smoke and the plants smell great!

Been smoking oil made from a couple of Highland Oaxacan Golds that were raped by fungus gnats and never produced much, taken way early to make room for some a pair of nice healthy Jack Herer clones. I took em down yesterday at somewhere between 9 and 10 weeks, and they should have gone 12-13, hence I just turned em into oil using the QWUISO method, it's not bad oil, not all that potent (for oil) but a really nice, warm happy buzz. Thanks god I have backup clones of these, really need to run em again without the gnat issues that ruined em and let em go till fully ripe.

Latest posts

Latest posts