What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor Growing

Lillegro

Hello! I would like to start out with that im from Sweden, and im growing Cannabis indoors. I live outside a small city, in the forest(ish). Im not an expert in growing, but i have some experience.

About 2 months ago i started to grow cannabis, i have a small extra house on my yard that i use. I started with some easy growing autos, and i just harvested my first plant. It turned out okey, but i did some misstakes along the way, and i learned alot.
I have many hours of reading about CB growing, so i know the basic stuff.

My setup right now is:
•HPS 600W
•MH 600W
•Low energy 300W, one lamp for veg and one for bloom.
•2 fans, one for plants and one for lamp/heat.
•Mylar diamond on walls and floor.
•Exhale fan

atm im using MH for the seedlings and ofcourse HPS for the others.
Strain im growing is a crossbreed between AK and Northernlight.

I just germinated 28 new ones. I was going to do a small sog but with autos, since i still have some seeds. Later on i will use regulars.

Recently when i bought my second hps i start getting heat issues. The space is about 3x6meters, i use about 3x1m atm. Anyway, usualy its about 25-27Celsius, now its about 30-33. Its a disaster, i had to open a window, and threw the word stealth along with it.. Its only temporary, i need to add intake fans and another exhale fan.

Here are some pictures:
https://m.imgur.com/a/CsXXO
https://imgur.com/a/BvxfF

Please feel free to leave any tips och criticism. Im always improving my setup.
I will also add fluorescent lights to the wall later on so the whole plants can get as much light as possible, also eliminating shadowspots.

Lillegro

News

News

4AcTm

Lillegro

good job! temperature is important and will impact yield and potency.

Yea. Right now its about -10 celsius outside were i live, it affects my grow system abit. I have around 18-25 celsius when everything is on now, so i think thats okey, usualy its stable at 22-24. I flushed the biggest one yesterday, i will be harvesting it in the next 10 days. I maybe need to flush it one more time, also add som honey, then i was told it needed about 3-4 days with totalt darkness before harvest.

https://m.imgur.com/a/uFZpf

The tag ”gamla” is my old plant before harvest, ”nya” is the new ones. Swedish :)
Its a big difference, i was to quick last time. Now i will wait at the right time. This one is alot bigger.

How much does temp. affect? Do i need to make some adjustments? I have heaters, but im already pushing the electricity bill, so i try not to use them.

Speed of green

The nya looks like it has a couple weeks left.

You can get an inexpensive microscope or jewelers loupe 30-200x range and look at the trichomes to tell when the plant is finished.

The gamla was harvested way too early.

ahhh i see in your random pictures you already have a microscope.

The lights on temps are good, how cold does it get when the lights turn off?

Lillegro

The nya looks like it has a couple weeks left.

You can get an inexpensive microscope or jewelers loupe 30-200x range and look at the trichomes to tell when the plant is finished.

The gamla was harvested way too early.

ahhh i see in your random pictures you already have a microscope.

The lights on temps are good, how cold does it get when the lights turn off?

Yes i have a x60 loup, its not the best but it works. Im planing on harvest the ”nya” in about 2 weeks, maybe 3 we’ll see. But as you can see i have trimmed away alot of leaves, its almost only buds left on the plant. Some growers like to do that right before harvest, i might have done it way to soon though.. maybe it will be just fine. I like to do it because there will be litteraly no shadow on the buds in the end, getting them maximum light.

If all the lights are turned off and no heater it will be around 8-10 celsius.. so thats not good. Right now i have 4 hours of darkness each day, but i leave one lamp on when the other one is off, so its not really totalt darkness. I am using the heater now, i have to, its an old one on 1000w. Im trying to optimise it with a timer, but its difficult.

Also trying to figure out where i can hang dry it for best result, thats also hard with our climate. I have an old dryer box for clothes, its big, i might use that but i still need to figure out how to get the temp good in it, aswell as the ventilation. If i turn the box on, it might get to hot and dry.

The old one (gamla) was harvested way to early yes, there is a reason for it, pretty funny to.. I use to smoke alot, but i quit about a year ago. Still wanted to try out my own stuff, so i took a popcorn and dried it. I got so high! Started to think about everything, then the paranoia kicked in (cuz it was to early for harvest), i started to think i was gona get busted, and that the plant was ready for harvest cuz i got so high it got to be ready! Did not think twice about my tolerance.. So i harvested it, trimmed it and dried it up. So stupid :nono: Live and learn :plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts