What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Yield per lamp ?

scarafino

Hello , i Hi, how are you ?

I am going to own an apartment and I would like to equip a room, already I hesitate between an aunt and a room, I was told that the smell was harder to manage in room than in aunt is true?

The room is 10X10 ft, I guess between 3x750 gavita, 2X1000 gavita, or 4X600 hps lumatek?

Which one will have the best performance in weight according to you?

4X600 HPS VS 3X750 GAVITA VS 2X1000 of light rail maybe?

how tall are your ceilings? You need substantial height to run gavita.
are they all on rails or just the 2 1ks?

are you flowering the whole 10*10?
imo the 4 600's. If for no other reason thats a pretty big area.
I would say 4, 1000's is better for a flower room that size. or even 7 315's if youre trying to stay at 2k watts.
how much electricity you have at what volts? cooling on the same circuit?

scarafino

461/5000

Hello,

I want to have space to work, I do not have a cooling circuit I would like to work in open lamp!

I hesitate between an aunt 8X8 with 4X600 or 4X750 gavita of, or in direct piece!

In fiat I plan to fiare 2 piece, so in total or 6X750 or 4X1000 or 8X600 for the height I have 6.9 ft in and 8ft

My goal is to go out 7 lbs minimum every 3 months, I work in 3 gallon pot in soil