What's new

So did anyone ever release Brightside or Exodus s1's?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out a bunch of Greenhouse cheese a long time ago not the exodus one but the cheese ones and it was pretty awesome smoke. A fem line you could definitely just drop seeds of and every plant would be good quality.

It was a fantastic skunk average yields super smelly slight background of fruit/sweetness but very skunky.

Looked up HGF and Big buddha again and still not interested since GH makes Big buddha's seeds for them...same thing...so I was really curious if someone every dropped s1's that could be available?

I guess why switch unless I just go through lots of Sensi's Skunk 1 where it came from.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I grew out a bunch of Greenhouse cheese a long time ago not the exodus one but the cheese ones and it was pretty awesome smoke. A fem line you could definitely just drop seeds of and every plant would be good quality.

It was a fantastic skunk average yields super smelly slight background of fruit/sweetness but very skunky.

Looked up HGF and Big buddha again and still not interested since GH makes Big buddha's seeds for them...same thing...so I was really curious if someone every dropped s1's that could be available?

I guess why switch unless I just go through lots of Sensi's Skunk 1 where it came from.

I grew the same pack, the originals not the exos and I swear no exaggeration, the stankest, loudest, dankest plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing came from that 5 pack. If I was sure to get the same stock I would absolutley rebuy at least 2 packs.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I bought like 6 packs back in the day because it was very dependable I would pop them to replace culls. The only reasons I really grow fems for the most part. GH had a lot of hate and much of it deserved back then for not being upfront with fact things were just named after cuts rather than being the cut. Those cheese seeds may have actually been very legit. They do all the production for big buddha /shrug Either way it was very solid product just like the trainwreck, lemon skunk, SSH, and SLH.

Researching Kaliman it seems like it very legit exodus gene connect. Supposedly that has some floral in it though and citrus not berry/fruit in the background. But then again you hear many arguing brightside and exodus are same cuts and then same amount saying they are different. I don't know I just know GHS Cheese was a solid product so much so that I want fems again.

troutman

Seed Whore
On Seed Finder one person really likes Kalisman Cheese #1.
absolutely recommendable if you like cheese then this is the one definitely tastes and stinks (smell of this stained the walls after for weeks) like the real deal just one thing that botherd me I had 5 seeds all five popped but 2 out of 5 plants didn't show the double serrated fan leafs but still they definitely were cheese.

BB cheese,GHS exodus,BF cheese,G13 labs cheese and royal queen cheese don't even come close to this grown all of them and thay either have a lot of phenoms to sort though to get a cheese or there crossed with bloody afgan.

N

NBE One !

No,quite sure but not a 100%. Closest (R.R.P) i ever came across from seed was a Cheese leaning Pheno of C.S.G's Cheese and Chong Which IS 50% Brightsides cheese x TC's Award Winning Casey jones. C'Mon 'JD Bring her out or at least the Back2Cheese that I know True had (((-: - Aka " Glue Cheese " LOL . ( probably Even MORE Desirable ! e.g Vigor and Yield NOT like any Cheese plant Plant before )
Kalimans sounds Interesting.:) (...And a Recognized Attribute For Sure)
-
In response to the Below:
NOT Brightsides tho ' Goat '.
And Hence the Word "Selling" ... ?

Remember yrs ago BB's being " Pathetic " in Comparison .
-
' :// .Outside job
TRUTH.

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Greenhouse Seeds' Exodus Cheese are S1 seeds from UK Cheese.

GHS also sells fem seeds of Big Buddha's Cheese as Cheese, so they have two cheese-lines, at least they used to sell both lines.

I have grown ten GHS Exodus Cheese plants, and thou they are stinky and skunky, most of the plants aren't identical to the UK Cheese clone. Some phenos are shorter some taller in size.

Sorry, i don't have any photos.

They are interesting plants and worth to grow, esp. cause the seeds aren't very expensive, but you might have to grow more than few seeds to find a real copy of the UK Cheese.
Only 1 out of 10 of my plants was somewhat close to the UK Cheese, but i seem to find more genuine UK Cheese terp profiles out of F1-hybrids made with UK Cheese.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
the history of kalimans is pretty sketchy ,phantom males and miracles, research a little more before committing mate

black flag

The history Kaliman tells is probably the weirdest I heve ever heard in cannabis.
He took a clone from the Exodus Cheese that miraculously turn into a male.
How can that be possible?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Buddy grew some Dinafem, excellent cheese fems... All of them had that funk Also I've had super cheese dominant phenos show in karmas odb line 4 outta 5 ladies dead on cheese but harder buds...
Odb
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me know if any of your dinafems had the double serrations. I don't see in the photo but looks like a nice plant none the less.

As far kalimans seeds. So far researching I have not heard of the fem turning to male story? He has S1's of the exodus and then he has bx's back to Sensi Skunk #1's to get regulars...he also femmed those as well.

I will definitely keep researching though.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This aren't Dinafem they are old dirty biker from karma... My buddy grew the Dina fem n had the double serrations u are looking for... Plants all looks like sk1 n smelt of cheese... The odb is a cross but very cheese dom, and a chance to find sumthin even better

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hgf cheese was excellent, think it was about 6/7 years back I grew it ... open structure, big nuggety fake-looking buds that stank the place out. At the time I believe they said it was exodus x afghan bx’ed to the exodus clone for a few generations.
Gorgeous weed, but a liability to grow or have in your pocket.

Latest posts

Latest posts