What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

Coming along well tbh I just popped about 30 seeds about 48hrs ago mate

5 pure ak
5 blueberry cheesecake
4 ice
(these lot are from female seeds shouts to Mr b)

Also popped a never to be a public release pack of 14 hell stars from mycotek so stay tuned for that world exclusive on my

Also in that diary is gg4 and butter cookies

MYCOTEK GOT BGB IN AREA 51 thread

Incase that tickled ya fancy you can find it here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348084

I look forward to seeing how you get on brother, you have quite the collection.

I’m just thinking of a new strain to invest some time in. It will only be a small set up just 4 plants at a time but I aim to get them big. I’m completely lost as to what to go for. All these new strains sound great but I don’t think I’ve tried 80% of them... used to just smoking the cheeses and hazes you get around.

Any recommendations? Preferably a 50/50 hybrid or as close as, simply because of the way I plan to run them... I know nothing about genetics really in all honesty.

B

bigganjabud

I look forward to seeing how you get on brother, you have quite the collection.

I’m just thinking of a new strain to invest some time in. It will only be a small set up just 4 plants at a time but I aim to get them big. I’m completely lost as to what to go for. All these new strains sound great but I don’t think I’ve tried 80% of them... used to just smoking the cheeses and hazes you get around.

Any recommendations? Preferably a 50/50 hybrid or as close as, simply because of the way I plan to run them... I know nothing about genetics really in all honesty.

Tbh mate there is a plethora of strains out there and what I might class as fire you might not like or rate highly

Alternatively I might suggest a strain that turns your blood to custard and ruins ya life haha

What sort of set up are ya thinking?

What size space?

I like Scrog method no matter what I'm growing to be honest

Then again I am really only just getting back into growing (but this is my most serious grow season so far!)

Tbh mate you'll probably bump into a clone fairy at some point in the future mate, I can predict the future ya see!!

Tbh mate there is a plethora of strains out there and what I might class as fire you might not like or rate highly

Alternatively I might suggest a strain that turns your blood to custard and ruins ya life haha

What sort of set up are ya thinking?

What size space?

I like Scrog method no matter what I'm growing to be honest

Then again I am really only just getting back into growing (but this is my most serious grow season so far!)

Tbh mate you'll probably bump into a clone fairy at some point in the future mate, I can predict the future ya see!!

The room I’m working with Is approx 8’ x 8’. I plan on doing 4 trees in a vertical set up with 5 bulbs hung. I don’t know if ur familiar with the checkerboard pattern? It’s quite efficient I only have 3 bulbs lit at a time and try get my plants on the larger side. I like Scrogs, have read a lot about them and did contemplate it, but I think it would be much better done with DE bulbs and I can’t really afford to Be buying them right this moment. Whilst I work with the usual 600w bulbs I think I’d see more efficiency running vert for now as I don’t want a high plant count.

Lol if you know of any that will turn my blood to custard, show me the way! And I hope your clairvoyance is real, could very much do with a clone fairy brother.

B

bigganjabud

The room I’m working with Is approx 8’ x 8’. I plan on doing 4 trees in a vertical set up with 5 bulbs hung. I don’t know if ur familiar with the checkerboard pattern? It’s quite efficient I only have 3 bulbs lit at a time and try get my plants on the larger side. I like Scrogs, have read a lot about them and did contemplate it, but I think it would be much better done with DE bulbs and I can’t really afford to Be buying them right this moment. Whilst I work with the usual 600w bulbs I think I’d see more efficiency running vert for now as I don’t want a high plant count.

Lol if you know of any that will turn my blood to custard, show me the way! And I hope your clairvoyance is real, could very much do with a clone fairy brother.

Hahaha you should be fine mate

Chemdawg
Purple kush
Strawberry banana
OG Ghost train haze

Take em when ya got about 50/50 Amber and white trichs and you'll be forgetting to stand up for a while lol

What a gentleman

Any suggestions on the best breeders to get the seeds from bro?

I been eyeing up Chemdawg for a while but there’s too many different breeders and variants it’s just all baffling. You don’t know whooooooo to trust.

B

bigganjabud

What a gentleman

Any suggestions on the best breeders to get the seeds from bro?

I been eyeing up Chemdawg for a while but there’s too many different breeders and variants it’s just all baffling. You don’t know whooooooo to trust.

Fems or regs?

OG ghost train is only available in seed from rare dankness

Preferably fems to be honest, would rather keep the plant count down and I don’t need the males.

You ever tried the ghost train haze?

B

bigganjabud

Preferably fems to be honest, would rather keep the plant count down and I don’t need the males.

You ever tried the ghost train haze?

Can't suggest something I've never tried brother that's blasphemy

I havnt ran em yet but I will soonish haha

I hear you get a truer representation of the strain with regs so I'm on a reg binge at the min

The others were just smokes I've had with people so il ask em what companys they used

Can't suggest something I've never tried brother that's blasphemy

I havnt ran em yet but I will soonish haha

I hear you get a truer representation of the strain with regs so I'm on a reg binge at the min

The others were just smokes I've had with people so il ask em what companys they used

I appreciate your honesty bro

That’s interesting... it’s just very time consuming popping lots of seeds and waiting for them to show sex. Even then you never know if your getting a keeper.

I appreciate your input

B

bigganjabud

I appreciate your honesty bro

That’s interesting... it’s just very time consuming popping lots of seeds and waiting for them to show sex. Even then you never know if your getting a keeper.

I appreciate your input

Tbh mate some companys are brilliant and really care about the plant and uniformity

Others not so much

You can find a keeper in a few packs of someone's gear or find a few keepers in a pack of someone else's mate it's the nature of the beast

Tbh that's how/why cuts are so popular because of the way people like something as a collective and keep it going

Some of us are serial seed poppers some of us would sooner cuttings man horses for courses

Tbh this thread is gonna be a long and labourous ongoing one that tbh I don't see an end to

The possibilitys and phenos are endless bro

Tbh mate some companys are brilliant and really care about the plant and uniformity

Others not so much

You can find a keeper in a few packs of someone's gear or find a few keepers in a pack of someone else's mate it's the nature of the beast

Tbh that's how/why cuts are so popular because of the way people like something as a collective and keep it going

Some of us are serial seed poppers some of us would sooner cuttings man horses for courses

Tbh this thread is gonna be a long and labourous ongoing one that tbh I don't see an end to

The possibilitys and phenos are endless bro

I get what your saying bro. You can’t trust most people with cuts though that’s why I’ve resorted to popping beans.

Fascinating the shit your doing, I bet you’ll be rewarded tenfolds with some of the phenos you come across.

Best of luck brother, I look forward to watching you uncover some beauties.

B

bigganjabud

I get what your saying bro. You can’t trust most people with cuts though that’s why I’ve resorted to popping beans.

Fascinating the shit your doing, I bet you’ll be rewarded tenfolds with some of the phenos you come across.

Best of luck brother, I look forward to watching you uncover some beauties.

Thanks man it'll be getting busy in here real soon mate 100%

Thanks man it'll be getting busy in here real soon mate 100%

Up early this beautiful Sunday morning and bang at it.

I found some new seeds on herbies called lemon zkittle by Dutch passion. My first question is what are Dutch passion like as breeders? And secondly what are the chances of this zkittle parent being genuine?

I’ve heard a lot about the zkittle and smoked some good stuff too but can’t find no seeds for it. What are the chances of this cross being genuine? Would you know by any chance?

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

B

bigganjabud

Up early this beautiful Sunday morning and bang at it.

I found some new seeds on herbies called lemon zkittle by Dutch passion. My first question is what are Dutch passion like as breeders? And secondly what are the chances of this zkittle parent being genuine?

I’ve heard a lot about the zkittle and smoked some good stuff too but can’t find no seeds for it. What are the chances of this cross being genuine? Would you know by any chance?

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

I've never ran any of there gear mate tbh I've heard mixed reviews on them if I'm honest

B

bigganjabud

Tragic :( was getting a little excited over them

Tbh mate the zkitz is a morning to early afternoon strain in my book brother

Have a look at some of the connisur genetics strains if ya got some dough to play with

My brother! The connoisseur genetics has been looking quite appealing. I’ll check them out some more. Been looking at them, karma genetics and ace at the min as I hear good things about all