What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2018

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
great idea with the new location! We are pregnant right now and our new family member will arrive in mai but i'll hardly try to come. the last two years were a bit boring without the possibility to visit the 420 event and meet old friends. but life is life and life is hard and not every time you can get everything you want.

No, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find,.......you get what you neeeeeed!...oh yeah.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am in BCN (Barcelona), i would like to help out with this years cup. I know there is alot to do and help must be needed.

Thank you GN for the warm welcome back

hazyfontazy: yeah i remeber that! your not the only one i have carried out.

I am so looking forward to meeting old/new members.

GrowDoc

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
gonna be great to see everyone again. if anyone has a tip for a place to stay hit me up please, ill have to get that sorted in the next few days if i don't want to pay through the nose.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Situation may change for the worse in spain with new court rulings about cannabis social clubs according to Sensi Seeds news.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i looked into that, not sure what it means for the event, or how reliable the source is. am waiting to talk with one of the locals down there. will keep everyone updated.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
according to the club owner we have nothing to worry about, this kind of news comes out every once in a while.

Gauis,,,,
be careful of top floor flats for " reasonable " rent,,,,,
if its got a lift thats fine but a lot dont and there built much higher then amsterdam so a shitload of stairs,,,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts