What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year to all the IC mag Members

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
from myself, fellow Admin and all the Mod's and Mentors
we wish you a very Happy New Year and Prosperous and bountiful harvests in 2016

Gypsy also asked me to post up his new year wishes to all the members from him and his family

so Happy New Year to one and all and happy Partying

:rtfo::party::rasta::rasta::rasta:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Happy new year O.P.

And also to all our fine ICmag family. How the years fly by.

I wish for 2016 our Dear Gypsy be free.d

Lets overgrow the planet double up on last year.

lovehaze

Bringing in the new year. Thankful for this community. It is not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves. peace

ohenry

ICMag Donor
happy New Year OP , Gypsy and all Forum Friends. Thank you for you continued commitment after all these years. The Oh's

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year to all cannabis growers the world over.

May your health be good and
your harvests be bountiful.

FREE GYPSIE 2016!

soserthc1

//http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/01/mummers-parade-caitlyn-jenner-bruce/? Happy new year all ....it's a changing world we live in

Not many around here real happy with our Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner skit yesterday ..,.,,

Tranfobia is a word now , call me old but it's never gonna be cool in my book to change your sex

I'm the guy in the red white and blue costume ......

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Thumbs up for 2016 from me and Karma G's JON

:tiphat:

picture.php