What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post' it women !

mik'

Hello;
I wanted a post a "special salute" for the women !
We talk about breeders men... farmers men... business'man...(seeds-bank and C °) but there is little of the women in the cultivation of cannabis which are yet !
For recreational or use med...
I wanted to just give a greetings supported the woman present on the forum because we all very well that without women men are often not lot ;)
and =
"that behind every great man is hiding a great woman"
I am sorry for my bad English,
and I salute the ladies present here !
Friendly
:tiphat:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome mik, we all love this wonderful plant, so it's a great place to hang out.....peace and puffs!

mik'

Thank so much Mrs. Baba ;)
it is always nice to stroll a little in this world of speed and stress.... +1 with You !
Good evening,
thx

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah glad you all decided to stop b, hope all is well with my sisters from another mother hehehe
Peace and puffs

mik'

thank you very much!!!!!!!
I go blush ....

it's always a pleasure to be on icmag, look at the posts, to learn things because people are great and exceptional women !

ThX

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Hello;

high women of the weed world!

we know how much we do without having to brag about it:laughing:

BIG UP to the ladies of the 'women's forum'!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's nice to see some activity in the woman's forum, it's been pretty quiet for while now...thanks jahnice for posting, it's nice

amanda88

Hello;
We talk about breeders men... farmers men... business'man...(seeds-bank and C °) but there is little of the women in the cultivation of cannabis which are yet !
For recreational or use med...
I wanted to just give a greetings supported the woman present on the forum because we all very well that without women men are often not lot ;)
and =
I am sorry for my bad English,
and I salute the ladies present here !
Friendly
Why should it matter what sex I am..? I learn't all this stuff from my mom, growers and male and female...like our plants, also the odd herm about too ...good luck and welcome

dddaver

Veteran
Why should it matter what sex I am..? I learn't all this stuff from my mom, growers and male and female...like our plants, also the odd herm about too ...good luck and welcome

Here, here..or hear, hear. :biggrin: And when did feminist come to mean bull dike lesbian or man hating? IT'S NOT. Far from it. Everyone matters.