What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies,how do I get involved in growing with my husband

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Endorphins and other goodies are released in a mans brain (don't go there ladies) when he makes a lady happy/smile..Yes we are programed to be that easy..Sigh.. Use what advice above fits with you to and allow him to make you smile.. But I ain't to bright ;)-

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Yeah, men are pretty easy: feed them, sex them, stroke their ego and they're pretty happy...
If only women were that easy, eh? :rolleyes:

ProfGerbik

i would never have sexual relations in my grow room, just dirty and my poor plants dont need to hear or feel that mess either and trust me they can.

im always amazed at the amount of perverted comments that are thrown at these poor ladies as soon as they post.

honestly the best way is just to ask him. if you dont ask him and keep asking other people you will never know what he really thinks about it. i never understood this about married couples asking the internet for advice.. you guys are married for christ sakes you should be way past that and should be able to just ask him if you can grow some plants with him.

weirdos, one reason ill never get married to me its just unnecessary and nothing more than something to show off, i never got why being in love with someone wasnt enough.. leave it to corporate america to figure out a way to charge for love.

maybe im just old school i dont know, but im never getting married.

ProfGerbik

Yeah, men are pretty easy: feed them, sex them, stroke their ego and they're pretty happy...
If only women were that easy, eh? :rolleyes:

sadly in my case its quite the opposite, i wish i could find a girl that wasnt easy. i also almost have gotten to the point where i hate sex and ive never liked my ego stroked either.. you can feed me though but usually ill complain about the cooking.. i watch too many cooking shows.

or maybe im just too damn sexy for my own good.. LOL.

ProfGerbik

but yea like i said just ask the man.

i know im always blabbing on and on to people about growing and they could careless so im almost 100% certain he will love having someone to teach as most people do.

T

TurboFish

Ill tell you what not to do. Go adding stuff to the plants without him knowing, "trying to help" lol. "I only gave them a half bottle?!"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would never have sexual relations in my grow room, just dirty and my poor plants dont need to hear or feel that mess either and trust me they can.

im always amazed at the amount of perverted comments that are thrown at these poor ladies as soon as they post.

don't worry, we've been sneaking into your garden & sexing up for months now. a couple of your plants look to be heavily coated in resin....... just sayin'

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

don't worry, we've been sneaking into your garden & sexing up for months now. a couple of your plants look to be heavily coated in resin....... just sayin'

Pearly Organic Glazed Weed, whatever next, I guess it smokes better than Glass Weed ?

Professor Gerbil's growroom security cam should have caught S4L and his friends in action, looking forward to that post ...

;-)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Yeah I was gonna say putting the people down who mentioned sex in the grow room is not neccessary. Most of us are young, healthy people who have sex. Sometimes, there's no better place to do it. I wasn't being a perv. in stating that. We're all grown ups here. Growing together can spice up your marriage. Who doesn't want to have more fun with the person you're stuck with for life? I stated my advice from woman to woman.....the real way. Start small with your husband, let him gain trust in you and have fun in your grow room together. Simple.

By the way....if you weren't sexing your room and just let it grow the way nature intended....your plants would be having more sex than you. Those dirty little whores are just sitting there waiting to be pollenated. Honestly, they may hate you for controlling them so damn much.

She can rock her own room if she ever wants to. I don't share my beer and I don't share my grow room. I'll share the end result (weed) but that is my room. I agree with whats his face on the first page- that grow is my man cave, my source of income, my source of love, and an important part of who I am.

If we ever get nailed, I'll cover her, and it'll be my ass taking the federal "pound me in the ass, take all my toys" prison years. Not her.

My virgin anus, my grow room. She wants to get involved, awesome. Get to Googling. The spare room is all yours. Don't touch my shit tho.

dddaver

Veteran
She can rock her own room if she ever wants to. I don't share my beer and I don't share my grow room. I'll share the end result (weed) but that is my room. I agree with whats his face on the first page- that grow is my man cave, my source of income, my source of love, and an important part of who I am.

If we ever get nailed, I'll cover her, and it'll be my ass taking the federal "pound me in the ass, take all my toys" prison years. Not her.

My virgin anus, my grow room. She wants to get involved, awesome. Get to Googling. The spare room is all yours. Don't touch my shit tho.

:laughing: Whoa. I'm not sure if that was trolling or what. But dude, better put on that flame retardant suit and duck. Actually ladies, IMO the best response might be no response.
:tiphat:

ijim

Just go hang out for a while. Observe and ask if he needs help. The grow room is like the kitchen with certain ways to prepare this or or cook that. And everybody has their own ways. If you work well together in the kitchen then you should work well together in the grow room. Just don't say well so and so on IC does it this way. Roll with it.

G

greenmatter

i wish my wife would be more interested in the grow. she is always willing to help (unless i have bud to trim, then she is out .... what grower likes doing that? she's a smart girl). so she helps me out if she has time and she does listen when i talk grow but i don't think she will ever be as obsessed with the game as me. like i said she is a smart girl, so maybe it is my obsession with the girls that makes her choose to not get to involved. married couples DO figure out how to choose their battles and it is possible that she sees that one as a losing game. i did not fall in love with her because she was a grower, so if she does not want to grow so be it.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
My lady doesn't even smoke. She does occasionally help with watering or trimming. And she kept my plants alive for 2 weeks while I was away on business. I'd be thrilled if she wanted to get more involved.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
I WISH my on again/off again girl would show any interest in growing other than smoking my bud.

usually when im checking on plants its "Come on do you have to do that now, I gotta go...(insert random pointless waste of time here)"

G

greenmatter

My lady doesn't even smoke. She does occasionally help with watering or trimming. And she kept my plants alive for 2 weeks while I was away on business. I'd be thrilled if she wanted to get more involved.

sound like you found a good one. if you find someone who can bat .850 ..... it aint a good idea to trade em:tiphat: JMHO

Latest posts

Latest posts