What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F2 Season

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hola

I think that say it all, but well i'm planning on bringing some of my own cross to F2's this winter.

That include, Royal Skunk (old school freeze x original skunk #1 aka the pure) X Candy Jack "Candy Freeze"

Both strains, are great sativa and they proof they can thrive outdoor!

I also got a few, Cali-O F2 x Sinai egypt. Landrace. "Egyptian Sugar"

I put 15 of these candy freeze to sprout this morning and half dozen of my "ES" left over!

Pictures later :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on misterD.

Once you're ready to pop those F2s you'll really begin your journey.

Good luck & have fun exploring those F2s & beyond!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks a lot guys, that appreciate!

Well that was from few days ago, but things going great so far.

picture.php

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Ohhh by the way, 2 of the Cali-O/Egypt sinai made it!

They are a bit slower if i compared too the candy freeze, and one show up a kind of mutant leaf patern!

They are clearly egyptian dominant guys, i wonder if they'll have a better aroma than typical "sinai"

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Man, i'm so not happy about nothing at the moment. I mean everything is quite slow, fuzzy leaf, etc!

I was looking for improve my skunk cross, but in this case i feel like it's total gargabe!

Anyway, wanna go on a more sour side of project! lol

Latest posts

Latest posts