What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

checking out new strains~

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Those males are looking good man. The finished flowers I've seen from the Locktite looked good. Most people don't seem to appreciate a good male, but I love seeing a super stout male. That SSSDH looks like it's going to take forever!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,m trying to hold of a week between gh pics . i was looking this morning , its been like 4 days since the last pic and there massive stretch since then . lucky i have few hundred plastic steaks here . some are going to be a lot larger than i anticipated . i think the dragons blood and the sssdh are going to be topping out at 8 foot by the time they find there brakes .

they were put in at the end of the grow season after all . to maintain them at a smaller workable size . oh well shit happens . bring on the storm .

( put in basically the start of bud season )

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
^^^ no bugger that , i don't share this pollen with the riff raff . they can stick to growing there bush whack shit here . lol as you know my friend . the research , time and money alone invested in getting these beans . thats just the tip of the iceberg . that doesn't mean i don't share . it just means i,m picky who i share with . lol

and its good to see you posting . fuk i never run across you on here . good to see you dust the keyboard off for my thread

we had these males earlier in the tread but there my fave

aficionado long valley
[URL="http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/madnessinthetrees/IMG_1101.jpg"]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/url]

bodhi ancient og
[URL="http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/madnessinthetrees/IMG_1099.jpg"]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/url]

fruity pebbles
[URL="http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/madnessinthetrees/IMG_1030.jpg"]View Image[/URL]]View Image[/url]

That Ancient OG male looks really nice. Are those 9 bladed leaves I'm seeing on him?

197caregiver

Keep on Keepin on man .... If you don't mind I'll link up my grow of your f2s and others on my own page so Ya can see what there doing also I'll post all im testing and have tested that you will have in your hands aswell so def be watching your thread and get my own going .... Im running over 30 seed strains and almost 40 clone only strains as we speak so be a good grow show and pollen hitting all the clones that are worthy . My males are very picky lol they ain't hoes so the girls are begging to get the nasties hahaha

the gnome

Veteran
we had these males earlier in the tread but there my fave
aficionado long valley
http://[URL=http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/madnessinthetrees/media/IMG_1101.jpg.htmlView Image]View Image[/url]

nice looking studs PM
do you keep cuts of your males for long term use or collect pollen and save it it for future use

bodhi ancient og
http://[URL=http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/madnessinthetrees/media/IMG_1099.jpg.htmlView Image]View Image[/url]

fruity pebbles
http://[URL=http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/madnessinthetrees/media/IMG_1030.jpg.htmlView Image]View Image[/url]

nice looking studs PM
do you keep cuts of your males for long term use or collect pollen and save it it for future use

B

BAKED_BEANZ

That Ancient OG male looks really nice. Are those 9 bladed leaves I'm seeing on him?

not sure , never counted them . i didn't have many beans to start ( i now have full pack of aog vaulted ) but right from the start it was the best leaf structure and was also stockier . i was crossing my fingers it was a male while waiting for them to sex . as luck would have it . it was .

i,m happy with him for sure

. the girls are just beasts that need taming so its good he a stockier pheno. i,m pollinating the girl that was the first to form flowers too . perhaps get a fast flowering offspring going on . the male went early too

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Keep on Keepin on man .... If you don't mind I'll link up my grow of your f2s and others on my own page so Ya can see what there doing also I'll post all im testing and have tested that you will have in your hands aswell so def be watching your thread and get my own going .... Im running over 30 seed strains and almost 40 clone only strains as we speak so be a good grow show and pollen hitting all the clones that are worthy . My males are very picky lol they ain't hoes so the girls are begging to get the nasties hahaha
the f2 your looking through , fire alien kush , actually throw alien pheno,s very special . frost monsters . shorter type plant . bright yellow pistils and twisted head leaf .
theres some stiff competition round this place lol . don't be talking to me about your clones . i got clone envy of you guys .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

nice looking studs PM

no gnome , if i like a strain i,ll pop a heap of the f2 and make f3 . work with a larger selection that way . but normally i make enough f2 i don't run out . by the time a strain i likes running out . i,m onto the next new thing anyway hahaha .

quiet a few more male pics to come soon .

:biggrin:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

IMG_0292_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

with the power of television , if you look closely at the first bed , i have put my testers in gaps throughout the whole gh , there about a foot high. i have them scattered all through . there,s bodhi mountain temple f2 , bodhi wish mountain f2 , swamp boy summer breeze f2 (over 70 in total not sure ). the plan is as the others are coming out these will get the extra light and space they need . a plan doesn't always come together . so we shall see .

it may grow into one big mess , who knows . but i staggered them . they were for another project , that i scrapped at the last minute . and i wasn't going to waist good females . so they went in

IMG_0338.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

don't forget . if i get enough interest i have my soil test run to go yet which , i,ve just germinated . loompa blue dog f2, moondawg f2 , more bodhi mountain temple f2, and some bay lotus f2 and cujo cookies f2 . and no they won't be going in the beds yet lol think i may be pushing that one . they will be test run in either 4.5 litre pots or 14 litre not sure yet . if you go back few pages i mentioned i have 1000ltrs made up and i now have ordered another 2000ltrs as it looks fantastic. the end result will be over 300 + females . averaging a foot high and beyond . i better make some loompa blue dog f3 at the same time . i have limited stock of these . saw some potential in them .

if i get over 10 likes on this post i,ll take pics and run it in this thread ?? it will prove to me you guys actually read the crap i,m writing lol

update : at 8 likes . well folks we certainly are getting close . looks likes pics any day

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

I'm really liking that aog male too. Interesting he's so stocky yet has those thin blades.

Wow this thread is growing quickly. I see a nomination on the horizon.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

only not even a week from last pics , everyone seems to be enjoying . why not

IMG_0315_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

there is some differences though , i got these little hairy things growing all over the plants ??

ancient og . i,m beaning up .she is the earliest to bud solidest stem and already building resin. winning

IMG_0326.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pink lotus

IMG_0330.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

head banger
IMG_0305.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

aficionado ,in the pines , f2 and crossed with choc trip .

IMG_0298.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bodhi dragons blood , i got my lust on for this girl . great stems , if she fills out like i think she will, though theres no sign of that yet . it will be on my list next season .

IMG_0323.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

aficionado long valley royal kush , f2 already . but not going to be for me this one . can't win them all i guess. she's got lack of cal i just picked up on i,m sorting out . too uncle fester looking for me. i don't want to have to be giving something a haircut all the way through grow season

IMG_0333.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

aficionado red hindu kush , its a winner . but no male . so a x is the best i,m going to do here .

IMG_0324.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

though i do have a crazy theory , most of the crosses i do , the female dominates with most her traits .growing a lot of f2 out this is what i,ve found anyway . only once with a male yeti i used, he dominated . all the offspring of his had his traits . don't know the science behind it . just my observation .

i also back the theory up using bodhi as an example . he uses a male for several different crosses . and in most cases i,ve see the female he has used has dominated the cross . i,m not saying the male doesn't bring traits , just mostly doesn't dominate
not saying i,m right , just saying from what i,ve seen .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

franchise baby,s ojsdkb (aka stupid name ) and big E

IMG_0328.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

update a male of each , should i make f2 with such a limited number . your dam right . why not . if theres anything special out of the offspring can always do f3 . i won't have time for growing the way this project is heading . :) is pretty easy to see the males here anyway. one on the far left ojs and front on the big E

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

I'm really liking that aog male too. Interesting he's so stocky yet has those thin blades.

Wow this thread is growing quickly. I see a nomination on the horizon.

yeah man , the silver lotus dude is same . shorter .

i kind of went for stocky if i could get it with the strains that are notorious for large yields . i,m also pollinating the first girls of those strains that flower . leaving the later flowering ones seedless . but i,ll always do a lower branch or two on those ones . just incase one smokes up exceptionally . yep each one get,s a individual smoke test :) . got everyones attention now ?? and the seed of those put in the stash .

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
guys my user name is changed too , i,m not trying to hide anything . but just conceal myself a little better .every post i have made will remain the same and this thread also . just the user name will change .

. security can never be taken too lightly :)

i,ll throw some pics in here when i edit this after everyone seen it .

I like the new name. Good name for a seed company, lol.

197caregiver

the f2 your looking through , fire alien kush , actually throw alien phone,s very special . frost monsters . shorter type plant . bright yellow pistils and twisted head leaf .
theres some stiff competition round this place lol . don't be talking to me about your clones . i got clone envy of you guys .

Man this thread really started to take off but man after just talking
to Ya for a short time i can see Ya know what's what as far as good genetics

Also clones are all over here now but I honestly find the fire in bean runs a lot of the clones lately are hype now I can say that all the clones I've still got from the 90s are all def must keep for me which im
Bxing all now so if ever lost I'll have Bxs atleast anyways in short or o mean short for me im sure Ya will find killer plants that kill some of the or most of the newer clones everyone hypes up and aren't really worth a shit and the ones that are real fire usually get hoarded so tight there not even available to just anybody unless Ya have other hard to get clones or a "name " meanwhile I've found guys like you and me holding and sharing cuts that are real fire that never make it to the spotlight kinda like musicians some of the pop artist are shit but there who they are so they get the spot light while real talent is never seen ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts