What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Kush Barneys Farm

deadein

hey deadein i am thinking of running an flood and drain table

and i only have 3ft between table and light thats keeping light 50cm away...so 3ft for veg and flower.

i was thinking if i was too flip at 30cms i might make it

we will see soon..i am also looking for a strain for insomnia

i have it bad just now head is fucked up...

Remember Ghostdawg that you need to leave space between the light and the canopy, you will have to flip these plants when they are small. My tent is 5 foot high only, plus factor in the light hanging at the top, and the canopy space, Im working in a 3 foot area almost myself, so you have to keep these plants small, and air moving between canopy and light to keep temps down. Good Luck! Show us your journal when you get it up and running.

G

Ghostdawg

cheers deadein i hope to be start in a week well start seeds
that is do you think i should flip em smaller say 20cms

Top.Shelf

Really nice results especially considering your wattage. Done a search looking for result on these and I'm pretty much sold looking at your plants.

What kind of smells did you get of them?

deadein

Really nice results especially considering your wattage. Done a search looking for result on these and I'm pretty much sold looking at your plants.

What kind of smells did you get of them?

I found the smell to be really boring, which I like ! I found that in veg they had a small small smell, and in flower I didnt smell a lot until the last 3 weeks of flower, sweet, fruity smell. Nothing over powering at all. When I grew Blue Cheese from Barneys Farm that stuff just reeked, with this strain i did not find that. I have them curing in Jars and the smell is developing more in the cure. I will admit, that Im not going crazy for smell factor, but I kinda like that for stealth. I did bring some to work in my bag, and it was very noticeable from outside my bag , the kush smell hung in my bag for hours after and I had it wrapped in a plastic bag also, there is a nice kush smell thats for sure ! But in my grow area I do not find it a problem, and I PUSH air through my carbon scrubber to save room, and nothing. It had a great smell in the jars, for a small smoke report I would have to say I love the stuff, and at night for late night smoking seems to work great and help me sleep also, does have a sleep element to it, I did pull these plants with not too much amber so, I feel that the high is more up for a while then you want to crash and eat, or eat and crash, LOL, but great for a 3 am toke to put you back dreaming.

deadein

This is a top from a 250 watt system.

The smell during grow was moderate, with my Carbon Scrubber I didnt get any smell coming out of the scrubber, after being dryed and cured in Jars the smell is very strong, if you put some in a small bag it can reeeeeek out your place from that small bag. Smell Factor is great after a cure, and I let them go 70+ days and the smoke is great.

baldylfc

yield

yield

Hi newby here can you tell what yield I could expect from 4 ck under 600 watt last time I veg for 5 weeks and got 17oz off holy grail thx bro