What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Kush Barneys Farm

deadein

Toine G ! Looking grea!, My fan leaves are starting to yellow currently. I noticed your fan leaves a really green, I did keep feeding some Pure Blend Grow to help, but they are yellowing, which I know in flower is going to happen, but I love the lush green in flower, I am a new grower, how you keep those fan leafs green thru flower?

Nice youtube of the Critical Kush, this strain looks amazing when they start to bulk up ! I cant wait to try this smoke out !

HereIGrowAgain - Im going to let them go at least 9 weeks, I just have 6 others waiting in a cab that they are out growing fast, so I need to get these done, and the new ones into the tent, I will wait ! My Harvest date is around Jan 6 or so... so stay tuned for some final pics and some smoke out reports !

deadein

Hey Toine G , we started out grow at the same time! I just watched your grow video on youtube and we started and will be harvesting around the same time. We can post some harvest pics together here... I'll keep checking your youtube also..

Toine G.

Toine G ! Looking grea!, My fan leaves are starting to yellow currently. I noticed your fan leaves a really green, I did keep feeding some Pure Blend Grow to help, but they are yellowing, which I know in flower is going to happen, but I love the lush green in flower, I am a new grower, how you keep those fan leafs green thru flower?

Nice youtube of the Critical Kush, this strain looks amazing when they start to bulk up ! I cant wait to try this smoke out !

HereIGrowAgain - Im going to let them go at least 9 weeks, I just have 6 others waiting in a cab that they are out growing fast, so I need to get these done, and the new ones into the tent, I will wait ! My Harvest date is around Jan 6 or so... so stay tuned for some final pics and some smoke out reports !
Thanks...I think mine are staying green because I was going strong with the nutrients about 1300ppm.

Toine G.

Hey Toine G , we started out grow at the same time! I just watched your grow video on youtube and we started and will be harvesting around the same time. We can post some harvest pics together here... I'll keep checking your youtube also..
Cool I just need to learn how to post pictures from my cell phone.

Toine G.

Day 58 flowering
img_20151229_233834-jpg.3575010

img_20151229_234125-jpg.3575016

img_20151229_233939-jpg.3575020

deadein

Toine G , Nice photos! I want to ask you what nutrients you are using, and are you using a grow nutrient high in Nitrogen? throughout the grow? I watched your new youtube video also, nice looking plants. Im going to try and feed my higher nutrients on the next session.

I started a flush on these last week, Im on the last week, and everything is going great. I used my microscope and the glands are just starting to go cloudy now, Im chopping on Jan 10. I took a sample off one of the plants, thats currently drying. Just waiting for the final week and some more cloudy/amber to appear.

Toine G.

Thanks @deadein your plants are looking good also...I'm using Advanced Nutrients 3-part pH perfect, and yea they are pretty high in nitrogen, I use the Micro, Grow and Bloom all the way to the end of flowering...I'm chopping down my ladies on January 10th also, I'm hoping at that point they'll have at least 20% amber.

deadein

Barneys Farm Critical Kush Harvest

Barneys Farm Critical Kush Harvest

Harvest Pics ! These where grown 68 days under a 150w and a 250w Sun System, with Pure Blend Pro Grow, Bloom, Liquid Karma.

The Buds on this small plant are huge! I learned a lot from this grow and will feed more nutrients next run, and keep then nutrients up until the last week before chop. I started flushing a little early, and I want to see the difference in size if I keep the nutrient level I little high and longer.

Other than that, this is Plant 1 of a 5 plant harvest, I need room NOW in the tent because the waiting plants are taking over the cabinet and the leafs are burning from the compact flos they keep touching, so Its time to harvest 1 by 1 over the next few days, which brings the harvest to 70 days, the glands are mostly cloudy now, with a few amber here and there, I checked a few plants all over and they are all mostly cloudy, not a lot of amber, but over the next few days should get a bit more amber... time to chop, and im outta smoke, so chop, chop !

I took 2 - 3 clones from each plant that are growing now, that will be cycle 3, cycle 2, coming up!

SMOKE REPORT to follow after drying and a bit of a cure.

deadein

Here are a couple more pictures from the other Critical Kush, the buds on these plants where huge, next run, im going to push up the nutrient level and for a longer period of time, these plants need 9 to 10 weeks to finish up. These are the size of the buds and I flushed way to early this first run. Smoke Report after the cure. Sorry pics were normal on my computer once uploaded they are now sideways.

Here are a couple more pictures from the other Critical Kush, the buds on these plants where huge, next run, im going to push up the nutrient level and for a longer period of time, these plants need 9 to 10 weeks to finish up. These are the size of the buds and I flushed way to early this first run. Smoke Report after the cure. Sorry pics were normal on my computer once uploaded they are now sideways.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65056&pictureid=1553030&thumb=1]View Image[/URL][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65056&pictureid=1553026&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65056&pictureid=1553031&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65056&pictureid=1553032&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65056&pictureid=1553033&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Those are some beautiful buds deadein!!! My last run of Critical I didn't run long enough, I cut it at 8.5 weeks due to a space issue but still was some great bud. I have 3 clones of my ck in my sog run right now to see how she does with only a 2 week veg, this one will go 10 weeks

G

Ghostdawg

Critical kush looks excellent buds are huge well done..can i ask what height did you flip em
at peace ghostdawg

p.s how was the blue cheese yield and smoke

deadein

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Those are some beautiful buds deadein!!! My last run of Critical I didn't run long enough, I cut it at 8.5 weeks due to a space issue but still was some great bud. I have 3 clones of my ck in my sog run right now to see how she does with only a 2 week veg, this one will go 10 weeks

Royal Stone - I have the same problems with my setup, I need more space, I need to get a new small Tent instead of my cabinet for veg, this way I could keep mothers, hard to keep mothers in this small cabinet, and the clones out grow this fast ! Im going to let these at least 10 weeks with more nutrients up till the 10th week then a flushm I started flushing way to early with this first run. The buds where still huge, but I think I could get bigger with longer nutrient run and a smaller flush.

Critical kush looks excellent buds are huge well done..can i ask what height did you flip em
at peace ghostdawg

p.s how was the blue cheese yield and smoke

Ghostdawg - I started this grow on Sept 1 from female seed, I let them grow into a plant for 1 month, then I vegged from Oct 1 until Nov 1 under my small spiral bulbs in my cabinet. These bulbs are good for growing but they do grow a lot slower under these bulbs, once I move them to the tent they love the HPS light and grow very fast ! I flip them after I top them and wait a few weeks until they grow some nice branches, the plant is probally 12-14 inches, and bushy, then I remove the lower crap branches and throw them in the tent with a 150watt and a 250watt complete system.

Blue Cheese Journal https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287149

Blue Cheese I really loved, and after the Blue Cheese was in jars for a bit curing the smell was amazing, and the stone was great. I had one of my Blue Cheese which was amazing, the stone beat all the other 4 plants, and it looked different also, was really white from the crystals all over it. Was Great. I also found that Blue Cheese had a real big stink, even through the carbon scrubber, because this Critical Kush compared to Blue cheese has no smell at all when growing. I found Critical almost smellless until the last weeks, and they are smelling nice curing in jars, the critical kush smell is starting to develop more in the jars. Here are a few pics of the second run, and the veg cab. Blue Cheese yield was great, big buds also, I wouldnt say they are bigger then Critical Kush, that Critical has some huge buds, and I did use a no name nutrient synthetic nute with the blue cheese, I think Im sticking with this Pure Blend Pro organic nutes, they seem to work well!

Ill be doing a lot more runs of Critical Kush, so Ill update the journal every few weeks, stay posted for smoke reports, I did a put a few of the jarred buds on my scale and the big tops off the first plant cut are coming in at 12 grams, 11 grams, almost half an ounce from 1 top.

G

Ghostdawg

hey deadein thanks for taking the time to post the above info
your blue cheese looked excellent too..barneys farm always get a bad rep
from growers but your buds look great i am thinking of trying CK like the look of
them huge buds..do you reckon the ck stretched much in 12/12 because i want too
run a flood and drain table peace ghostdawg...

deadein

barneys farm always get a bad rep
from growers but your buds look great i am thinking of trying CK like the look of
them huge buds..

Barneys Farm has been good for me for my first couple grows, I really liked the Blue Cheese, the Critical Kush does have a sleep element to it , which is why I grew it, and I did research how much bud I would get, and from what a read they produce huge buds, which if you want HUGE BUDS then grow thi$. There are a lot of different companys I want to try, and will, there are so mamy different strains out there, I really wanted to try this Bruce Banner #3 but cant seem to find where to get a seed. Well, to be truthful there are about 10 companys and about 100 different strains I'd love to try ! :laughing:

do you reckon the ck stretched much in 12/12

so far I been just putting them in the tent and eye balling the height, and with my long flower cycle I have been having to wait longer to refill tent, so this causes the plants to get real bushy after I top, then I transplant and put right in the tent. I usually say they are a plant and a half in stretch, they do stretch, but nothing to worry about. Remove bottom sucker branches to focus energy. !

G

Ghostdawg

hey deadein i am thinking of running an flood and drain table

and i only have 3ft between table and light thats keeping light 50cm away...so 3ft for veg and flower.

i was thinking if i was too flip at 30cms i might make it

we will see soon..i am also looking for a strain for insomnia

i have it bad just now head is fucked up...

Latest posts

Latest posts